Got Some New Items

Hope everyone is having a great evening.
I thought I’d share some new things I got for my craft this week.

The Sun is metal and it’s for my patio area. Then there is the crystal ball decoration, the black mirror, a tall black candle, and a Birch tree table top decoration.
My mini altar needed more decorations and now my living room has a very awesome vibe!!!

13 Likes

I love the little tree. You got some great stuff lol congrats

6 Likes

I LOVE the crystal ball!!! And the sun.

6 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks! When I seen that Sun I just had to get it.

6 Likes

Beautiful new treasures, @Rowan- you’ve got a collector’s eye! :sparkles: Those will all make lovely additions to your home. Enjoy them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Whoa baby!!! I’m in love with your lovely crystal ball :crystal_ball: :heart::heart::heart::heart: and of course everything else!!

PS… why didn’t you tell me you were doing this today lol I would have displayed mine the same way. I could probably have my son create that.

6 Likes

I love that candle with the spider! Very witchy!

5 Likes

Today I got a couple of things that I’ve been waiting for to learn how to make incense a few different ways.

Soapstone Mortar & Pestle with a Celtic design around it.

I got these today too! It comes with a guidebook with a little bit about what the tree represents & then Upright, Reversed, Message.

I’ve really been drawn to Celtic & Irish Paganism & deities. The further on my path I go, the stronger the pull. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Even though I already said how beautiful these are, I will proclaim again Boo-T-Full !!!

6 Likes