GRATITUDE for you all

In the spirit of THANKSGIVING I just want to say…

Blessed powers of the Universe
Thank you for guiding me
To this safe place to converse
sharing with trust -carefree
Blessings abound in company
Friendships around the world
Blossom and growing wondrously
Slowly and gently unfurled.
Perhaps to give hope for peace
A kinder time for all
Anger and hostilities cease
Love breaking down all walls.
Berta Morgan

In gratitude for you all.
Have a wonderful day.

12 Likes

Berta,
I love your energy! I am so honored to be your friend!
I am so glad to share with everyone, and you of course! I just want to say thank you! You all are my family in spirit! We have each other and that’s that!
I hope everyone has a good time together with family! I got a pretty tree topper to go on the Yule tree! I am so blessed! Can’t wait to put it up!

Jeannie

8 Likes

That’s so beautiful @Berta! Thank you so much for sharing! I’m honored to know you. :hugs:

8 Likes

Thanks for this really uplifting post, Berta!

I really felt the energy behind your words like a bright spot in these dark days :fallen_leaf:

Hugs! :blush:

7 Likes

That is a very encouraging post. I’m glad to be a part of the forum and to be influenced by truly good people such as yourself. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Beautiful as always, @Berta! Reading your words fills me with such warmth and love- this a perfect Thanksgiving blessing :pray::two_hearts: Thank you for sharing your generosity and kindness- big hugs and happy turkey day wishes to you! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you @berta that is lovely. I am full of gratitude for you also. I’m so happy that I have been able to speak with you in the forum. It’s been a great pleasure. I hope you have a great day today also! Happy Thanksgiving!

7 Likes

This is beautiful :star_struck: just like your kind heart :heart: I’m grateful for you and everyone else here!

6 Likes

@berta, thank you for this and thank you for everything you give to this group.

To the rest of the Spells8 family, this year I have been through my embracing Wicca after 25 long years of trying to live a different life, a start of a divorce, a rocky relationship during the divorce, hospitalizations, a never-mind about that divorce, a family member trying to tear the rest of our family apart since my wife and I decided to stay married, and the healing that has come through all of that. It’s been a long year for a person that doesn’t normally have to deal with drama. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for being so open and warm.

You took me in and I see you take others in each week. You have amazing educational materials, priceless weekly challenges that help us get to know each other, and so much more in the way of community building. To each person who shares about their beliefs and/or their questions, thank you. To each person that responds with hearts or wisdom, thank you. This is a great group and I am thankful to know you.

7 Likes

This is so beautiful @berta :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Sending so much love to you and the whole Spells8 community - you gorgeous people, I’m so grateful to have you all in my life, I absolutely adore you! :heart:

8 Likes