Gratitude. It is so good to be here. I look forward to learning all I can from you

Greetings. Good to be here. My name is Maurice Major. I am so happy to have find this site. I look forward to learning, and the relationships that builds from being here with you beautiful souls. Thank you.

Maurice

16 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @maurice1

It’s so nice to meet you, Maurice, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes

@maurice1 Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from Bristol England. I follow the Norse Pantheon. Loki is my patron deity. This is a beautiful coven. Make yourself at home :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

@maurice1 hello & welcome my dear! :hugs: :pink_heart: I just read your introduction and I want to say that I can already feel what a beautiful person you are, love. :heart_eyes: :hearts: Trust me, it’s so good to see so many kind & beautiful souls like yourself, joining this magickal coven, everyday. :face_holding_back_tears: :blue_heart: :sparkles:
Blessed be dear, with so much love & light…
:hearts: :sparkling_heart: :dizzy:

12 Likes

Hi, @maurice1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ve picked the right coven if you’re looking for both knowledge and friendship. We’re a friendly bunch on this site so don’t be afraid to jump in on any of the activities.

If you have any questions, ask, and someone will help. I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @maurice1! :wave: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8. There is so much to learn & I would say to definitely take it 1 thing at a time :wink:

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. So feel free to jump in on any topic or share something with us! We all love :heart: to learn! :hugs:

I look forward to learning & speaking with you throughout the forum! :infinite_roots:

12 Likes

Hello @maurice1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

Thank you for sharing your lovely introduction and also for your gratitude- you are very welcome here! Please make yourself at home and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Your new Coven is a very friendly one :blush:

Blessed be!

12 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and The Morrigan, a recent guide in my life.

Welcome, we’re so glad to have you here!

13 Likes

Thank you.

11 Likes

Lovely to meet you, @maurice1. :smile: I’m Katerina, another newcomer, based in Australia. You have a lovely warm presence, if you don’t mind my saying so. As do many others I’ve seen here. :black_heart: It’s such a nice place, isn’t it. :smiling_face:

11 Likes

Really nice to meet you. :smiling_face:
I’m Eva, I’m also new here. I’m a Moon Dieties worshiper and Tarot reader. Everyone here is indeed very welcoming. :hugs:

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @maurice1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’m hopping on the welcome wagon to say hello - I look forward to seeing you around! Please, feel free to make yourself at home! :house:

9 Likes

Thank you.

9 Likes

You’re welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome, Maurice! Glad you’re here!! :grinning: :sparkler: :sparkles:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.