Green Witchery ~ Springtime Plants and Flowers!

Those look so cool’ like lil palm fern shrubs’ lol

4 Likes

I’m so ready to get on that hammock !! We all are So Ready for Spring! Looking Better Each day’ and All the Colors I See on a daily Basis! I mean just driving to work and back ‘ the colors Just seem brighter this Year’ 🪴:cherry_blossom::blossom: All Beauty

4 Likes

Merry meet, @dnwestman! :heart: You have some lovely plants going this season- best of luck with keeping those hungry bunnies at bay! :rabbit2: They can be quite tenacious when you have tasty things growing :laughing: Your gardens sound absolutely lovely. Feel free to share pictures when things begin to bloom! :blush:

It is actually just one message separated with spaces and tagged individual people, @Garnet! I will send you a private message with more in-depth details about how to format a post in this way :blush::+1:

So many lovely plants, @Susurrus! I’m so excited for you and your gardens this season :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking good, @steph! Spring is on the way- and it looks like your furry friend is enjoying the seasonal views as well :cat: :two_hearts: The world is blooming into color- enjoy your springtime! :blossom:

4 Likes

I would like one

3 Likes

I’ve just started a little herb garden in my house this year :slight_smile: Start simple and work my way up.

7 Likes

Great idea @Liisa, that’s what I did last year & I’m just continuing this year. I’m going through my witchy herb jars & bottles in my room right now & labeling them with what it is & why they are used. It really helps me.

6 Likes

I love this! I’ve ordered some jars and bottles for when I’ll need them :slight_smile: It really helps to focus the mind when you have everything to hand and you know how it was grown <3 Blessed Be <3

6 Likes

Enjoy your herb garden, @Liisa! Everyone starts out small- may your garden and plants grow and thrive along with your craft! :green_heart::sparkles:

You are so organized with your jars and bottles, @Susurrus! Good for you :blush::+1:

5 Likes

I feel the same sometimes’ cuz I love the colors of all the “foliage” or greenery through the year u know’ they may not flower but it’s growing green in all shades 🪴💘

6 Likes