Greetings all, newbie witch here

Hello I am new here. I am still trying to find my path. Witch at the moment is hard. I am a single mama of 5. One still at home.

15 Likes

Hello! You are most welcome here @dawn5!! :hugs: As you said, I had actually stumbled upon the word Wicca and fell in love but after a while, I too had to figure out certain things. For example, if I really wanted to remain on this path? What calls me most to Wicca? Will I be a good witch? And stuff like that! But guess what? Ultimately I only did one thing - listen to my heart…which told me that my soul belongs to this path! That’s what I would advise you to do…listen to your heart, your soul and for that you make take some time for yourself while you meditate. I hope this helped a bit! Love & Light to you :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Warm welcome to you @dawn5 :hugs:

This is so good advice :sparkling_heart:
Read about things, talk with people, see what lights you up and follow that spark :sparkles: And if you have any questions, we’re always happy to help with them! :blush:

11 Likes

Welcome! This is a wonderful place to be to learn and grow. Jump on when you can, we will enjoy seeing you here and will understand if there are times you will be too busy. You are always welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum & Spells8 @dawn5! I’m Siofra_Strega, one of the moderators here in the forum & I’m so happy that you are here to learn with us! We all love to learn something new & discuss what we are doing or have tried in the past… all kinds of things :grin:

I know at the moment it may seem hard, but just take a few deep breaths & start slow. It will all come in time. One thing at a time & figure out what feels right! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great advice from a great person! I personally am not Wiccan, but I love this site, the members, & the forum. I learn something new every day & I continue to evolve as things resonate with me. Some things I practice, others I do not… but if you are learning & trying things to see how they feel for you & your practice that’s great! ;tada: My practice has honestly gone through quite a few overhauls. Some things I have done since the beginning, some things I did for a little bit then released, some things get put to the side for a little while, & others I just don’t click with to practice. It’s all okay! :smiling_face:

If you have any questions :grey_question: or want to share anything, please feel free to do so! :hugs: Start your own topic or jump in on any open topic! We are all very friendly & supportive of each other’s unique paths… it’s yours & yours alone, so you should feel good about whatever you choose to do! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Hi @dawn5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It must be hard to even find time to look for your path with five kiddos around! You have my admiration.

Have you found the Courses okay? They’re in short bursts so you can learn on the go! Take your time going through them, there’s no time limit on getting them done or anything like that.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to chatting with you more!

9 Likes

Merry meet @dawn5,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, another moderator here and an Eclectic Witch. Just wanted to pop in and say hello! :blush:

You are one amazing momma, Dawn! It is really impressive to raise five kids on your own, and I can imagine it can be tough to find time for yourself. That being said, I’m a big supporter of taking care of ourselves (so we can best help others who need us)- good for you for finding time to pursue your dreams! :star2:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything- your new coven is a very friendly one, and we are here and happy to help! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @dawn5 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’re not the only one! Finding your path is a wonderful, sometimes confusing, journey in spirituality, faith, and self-awareness. I’m sure you’re going to find the path that works for you in time!

Again, it’s nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you around!

9 Likes

Hii @dawn5! :hugs: I did this lil manifestation ritual for you today as I prayed for you to find your soul path!

Blessed be hun! May you hear you soul call and venture to the path of your spirit! :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you so much

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @dawn5

It’s nice to meet you, Dawn, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us. We are here for you, Dawn, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Welcome Dawn!

8 Likes

Merry Meet! Glad to see you here! I think you’ll love it, and there’s a huge selection of knowledge here both from the site and the coven in the forum. Welcome and Blessed Be! :white_heart::sparkles::herb::magic_wand:

9 Likes

Welcome! As many have said already, take your time and follow your heart. Don’t force it, just breathe and take one step at a time. :heart:

It’s like a family here, so if you have questions or need support, we’re here for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram: :candle:

8 Likes

@dawn5 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.