Greetings from Anna

Greetings everyone my name is Anna and I just joined tonight

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy. Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome, @anna9! :smile: It’s lovely to meet you.

I’m Katerina and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and our two cats. :black_heart:

8 Likes

Hi @anna9 welcome to the forum im Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from va I know you’ll love it here feel free to ask questions and make yourself at home!!! :sparkling_heart: :witch_pentacle:

8 Likes

Hi @anna9 ! Welcome to the group! I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota. This is a great group of people. Feel free to ask any questions anytime!

Blessed Be

8 Likes

Hi, @anna9! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to meet you! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself.

9 Likes

Welcome @anna9 :wave: I’m Susurrus, a moderator here at Spells8. Feel free to look around!

The best way is to either search the forum by topic or even by a tag. Of course jumping in on any topic of interest is welcomed or starting your own post either to share or ask a question. We will all help you the best way that we can.

I hope to speak with you more throughout the forum/coven :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Welcome @anna9 I’m new here too! It’s a wonderful, welcoming space. You’ll love it here. Enjoy your new community :grin:

9 Likes

Merry meet @anna9 !

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

9 Likes

Hello @anna9 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything okay here at Spells8 - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Hello @anna9,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say hi :blush:

Make yourself at home here, Anna! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @anna9

It’s nice to meet you, Anna, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes