Greetings from Austin, TX!

Hello everyone!

My name is Ever (they/them pronouns)! I am based in Austin, TX but was born & raised in northern California. I have been practicing Wicca on & off for over a decade.

My practice has mostly been about candle and lunar magick, tarot, and lucid dreaming. I have always been a solo practitioner and very much in the broom closet. More recently, I have wanted to try integrating different deities into my practice (when I say I’ve been a solo practitioner- I mean it!), the use of magical herbs, and trying to connect with the local witch/Pagan community.

Currently I’ve been researching scrying to see if exploring that path is right for me- if anyone has any tips on where to start and/or resources I appreciate it! If there are any other Austin witches out there, I’d love to connect!
Thank you for reading!

Blessed be,
Ever

6 Likes

Welcome @Ever! I’m Ostara and live in a little town about 90 miles away from you. I hope you enjoy our little family. There are some amazing and knowledgeable witches on here. I learn something new everyday.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Ever

It’s nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. My daughter, @iambecky lives about an hour from you. She’s the only one I work with otherwise, I’m a solo practitioner too. And we are both pretty much in the closet.

I recommend starting with the Courses. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A Also Where in the World are Witches 2022 might be of interest to you.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi @Ever! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ll find just about every type of witch here! I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. I don’t know too much about scrying myself but here’s what I found on the site about it!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you! I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

You have a lot of wonderful help here, I second exploring the website and just taking it at your own pace. :pentagram:

I mostly wanted to reply and give you a warm welcome! It’s like a family here, you’ll love it I’m sure. :heart:

8 Likes

Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

7 Likes

Merry meet @Ever,

I’m Bry (she/her pronouns), a moderator here in the forum and an Electic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

You have some wonderful areas of interest and magickal talents- and hooray for a fellow lucid dreaming enthusiast! :star2: We actually have a current discussion about lucid dreaming going at the moment- if you’d like, please feel free to share your thoughts/experiences/tips about lucid dreaming (if you feel called to- there’s no pressure at all) :blush:

I don’t do too much scrying mysef, although I do have an interest in Obsidian scrying- I was inspired by @Eliza_01’s great post about scrying/gazing with a Black Obsidian Mirror :mirror: :black_heart:

I second the scrying method guide that Amethyst shared- that’s a great resource too! :+1: You could also explore discussions about scrying here in the forum- it looks like others have shared their experiences and advice about it in the past!

Wishing you all the best of luck with your studies, Ever- and I hope to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.