Greetings from Maryland!

Bahaha… :rofl: I did know that @Susurrus but in my reply, I was approaching the number 8 from a magickal meaning!
:heart:

6 Likes

I think we must have answered around the same time because I didn’t see your reply until after I started answering then my brain got distracted & I came back to it & didn’t see your reply right away! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you, my lovely neighbor west of MD! I am loving it in this space. I have never smiled more than I have these last few weeks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You are truly a gem, and not just because of your birthstone. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You shine from the inside out and have given me encouragement when my heart was a mess. A thousand blessings to you and your spirit. :triquetra: Hope your week is going well.

6 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have never had such a complete sense of belonging before. This community has been helpful beyond words. Might I inquire about your self initiation? Was that the one I saw on this site or something different?

6 Likes

@marsha
Hi Marsha, I was reading your post and it rings true for so many of us. Someone touches us by word or deed, and :fireworks: an Epiphany comes that changes everything.
Mine was a psychic, who is now dead, but she gave me permission to question the doctrine I was so tied to.
Although new here, you’ve become one of us so quickly.
We are truly blessed with your presence. You offer freely, your kind and empathetic answers to other newbie’s. Thank you.
th

I love you’
Blessed be
Garnet, Mountain Witch

6 Likes

Hello Bonnie @Wolf_Witch. Glad you have you here with us. I am so glad you have such a good support system as you travel your new path. I can definitely relate to the frustration of the “it is what it is”.

I’m from Marlyand as well, so hello from a state-sister :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.