Greetings from New Jersey

Hello @Nancy9 and welcome to the forum! :tada: And also – Happy Birthday! :partying_face: :birthday:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan – I also read tarot and oracle cards, but I’ve never practiced Reiki. That’s always fascinated me, though!

I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around the forum!

8 Likes

Thanks Megan…I thought this membership would be a nice birthday present to myself.

10 Likes

Ooo I love the idea of it being a Birthday present. Fun and self-care. Perfect gift for yourself.
Happy Birthday :heart: :partying_face: :unicorn: :sparkles:

10 Likes

welcome @Nancy9 to the family! I am Airam from Greece .I’m glad that our group is growing

10 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, Airam. Glad to be here!

10 Likes

Welcome @Nancy9! I am so glad you are here! I am Ailey. I live in Georgia. I know we have several people here who practice Reiki and Tarot readers abound! I’m sure you’ll find your people! I can’t wait to get to know you!

11 Likes

Thanks, Ailey!

9 Likes

Hi @Nancy9! And Happy Birthday! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Sounds as if you’re going to fit right in. If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will be there for you. I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Happy :hugs: Birthday :birthday: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Nancy9

I’m so glad you have joined us, Nancy, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m also a Reiki Master/Teacher. I love being a healer, at this point in my life, I’m only doing distant healing. We are here for you, Nancy, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

@Nancy9 welcome!!! If u are looking for recipes and such, ive got a link on here for all of that. If @Susurrus @MeganB or @BryWisteria would attach it i would be so grateful

Im a certified natural and holistic healer. If u need or want something specific all u gotta do is ask.
Enjoy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday:

10 Likes

Merry meet @Nancy9,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

It also sounds like birthday wishes are in order- apologies it’s belated, but I hope you had a wonderful and very fun special day, Nancy! :partying_face: :birthday:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- your new coven is a very friendly one! We are blessed to have you here :infinite_roots: :blush:

Love and Light!

Absolutely! :blush: Here is a master list of wonderful recipes shared by the talented @Mistress_Of_Herbs:

Recipes by Mistress of Herbs

10 Likes

Thank you Marsha!

9 Likes

Thanks Amethyst! Everyone has been so welcoming. I’m sure I’ll be happy here.

9 Likes

Wonderful! I would love recipes!

9 Likes

Thanks Bry! When I get home from work, I’m going to check out the link.

9 Likes

It’s my pleasure, Nancy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hope you had a lovely day at work.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Nancy9! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod.

I have learned a lot about myself & energy work… I work on energy healing with Crystals, so I have a little knowledge on Reiki & others. Great job making it to a Level II with your abilities!

I also read tarot & I also use oracle, runes, & stones. :hugs:

I hope you find yourself at home & learn a lot too! I learn something new everyday it seems :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Thank you for the welcome! I don’t know much about runes but it’s on my long list of things to study.

9 Likes

Ooo… well for the Elder Futhark runes we have a course on the site:

Rune Casting Course: Spells8

We also have a forum post:

Runes Information

Other types of runes include Witches Runes & others… a few of them can be found in this past challenge

:fehu: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - All About Runes

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.