Greetings from SC

Greetings, new to Wicca. Happy to be in the group :smiley:

10 Likes

Welcome @vergi7! I’m Ailey from Heorgia. We are so happy you are here! The forum is an amazing place to ask questions and interact. You will learn so much! I can’t wait to chat with you!

7 Likes

Welcome to a wonderful community. Im in NC.

6 Likes

HI @vergi7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? For instance, I’m an Eclectic Wiccan that likes chants and candle magic. If you’re not sure what I’m talking about check out the Coursesand they’ll give you an idea.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

@vergi7 welcome to the forum! I’m from Cape Cod & have been a part of the site & forum for a couple of years now!

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask or share any i formation that you may have with us.

Remember to take your time & find what feels right to you :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @vergi7

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad to meet you and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With much Love :heart: & Magick :dizzy:

4 Likes

Merry meet @vergi7,

Welcome to the forum- we’re very happy you’re here too! :blush:

Feel free to look around, check out the Activities and everything going on, and make yourself at home here. If you have any questions, know that the Q&A Category is there for you- your friendly coven is always happy to help! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.