Greetings & Salutations

I am a Baby witch in a Crone’s body :laughing:. Please call me Maggie. I live near Kansas City, MO & have recently found this Path, or it found me.

I believe I’m from a lineage on my dad’s side of the family. No one is left for me to ask questions, but I know dad was psychic and clairvoyant. I have strong intuition, but haven’t begun really doing the work in that area because I have been more consumed with spell work.

I have a bonus daughter that’s been practicing for 17 years. And I’m out of the broom closet with my immediate family, who have been very supportive.

The spell work has been very rewarding and I write most of my own. Interestingly, I have been receiving “signs” after my rituals & I was shocked but delighted! That’s one piece of info I have yet to read about.

Anyway…if you’re still reading this, I know it’s Looooong. But, I appreciate it and look forward to growing and learning from Spells8 as well as getting to know you. I am a solitary and eclectic witch.
:wave: Blessed be :yellow_heart::orange_heart:
Maggie

18 Likes

Welcome Maggie :grin: Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana. Feel free to jump in

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I practice chaos magic. It’s lovely that your family is supportive and you can practice freely. There’s so much here, for all witches. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

@MagnoliaMoon Maggie
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

PS Have you found the courses? Here’s a link

13 Likes

Welcome @MagnoliaMoon. And congrats on being out of the broom closet. I am slowly accomplishing that as well.

11 Likes

@MagnoliaMoon welcome to the witch family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m Airram from Greece and I’m glad you’re with us!
Have a nice trip to the world of magic! :pentagram: :pentagram:

10 Likes

Hi, @MagnoliaMoon! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to meet you! You said that you had a bonus daughter practicing and your family supports you. That’s so great! You are a step ahead of a lot of people.

I look forward to chatting with you!

12 Likes

Hi Maggie! Nice to meet you! I’ve already gotten to know you a little in my post about fairies! Look forward to more conversations with you!
Blessed Be

11 Likes

Welcome, @MagnoliaMoon! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m also a baby witch, only having recently passed the one year mark.

Worry not. I’m a habitual book-length post writer here. :laughing: Yours is not too long at all.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :sparkles:

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Hello @MagnoliaMoon,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you! :heart:

Please make yourself right at home here- I’m looking forward to chatting with you around the forum!

Blessed be :sparkles:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MagnoliaMoon :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I know I’m a bit late, but I’d like to formally welcome you to the coven! I hope you’re finding your way around alright. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @MagnoliaMoon

It’s nice to meet you, Maggie! My name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome

11 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

10 Likes