Greetings to everyone!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a Hedge Witch whose practice is very eclectic in nature. I focus heavily on trance work, dream work, candle magick, and spirit communication. I also enjoy doing Yoga, Qi Qonq, and Tantric Meditation. I discovered this community completely by accident, but I am happy that I did.

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my personal deity. I’m a chaos witch and Norse Pagan. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Hi :wave: @AlfredGeist! I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8. It’s nice to meet you! We are happy that you found us too!

We have a lot of topics that cover :thinking: just abkut everything you mentioned :hugs:

:cloud: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Hedge Magick: Into Other Realms
:star: Lucid Dreaming - How to Gain Control of Your Dreams
Connecting to the Astral Realm :flying_saucer:

& more… about each of the others you mentioned, feel free to search the forum, jump in on any open topic, or to start yoyr own :infinite_roots:

I’m a witch :witch_pentacle: with an ever evolving practice. I try things & if they fit :partying_face: But eother way, I love :heart: to learn new things & find myself in many rabbit holes & deep dives. :revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

@AlfredGeist Hello and welcome I’m Airram :revolving_hearts: :star_struck: :hekate_wheel:

12 Likes

Hi, @AlfredGeist! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to have you here! I’m not sure how many Hedge Witches we have here, so I’m glad you found this space. I always look forward to learning new things!

If you have any questions or anything, just as and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Hi @AlfredGeist im Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum and feel free to make yourself at home :grin::sparkling_heart: :witch_pentacle: :full_moon:

12 Likes

Merry meet @AlfredGeist !

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

10 Likes

Welcome @AlfredGeist ! I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota. Loki is my patron deity. I’ve been practicing on and off for 35+ years.

Make yourself at home here! This is a wonderful coven!

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

My name is Devenne and I am a chaos witch from Indiana. I walk under the wings the glorious wings of Satan and Lucifer. Also recently started working with Marbas And goddess of rage Lyssa :two_hearts: although I have worked with many more lovely daemons who are and can be gods all the same or having different ranks. Rambling.

Ah, well yes, welcome feel free to jump in. :rose:

10 Likes

Merry meet and welcome. My name is Diamond I’m from the Great Lake State, MI. Glad you have joined and I look forward to sharing space with you. :black_heart:

11 Likes

Merry meet @AlfredGeist,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and a fellow Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a very warm welcome!

It sounds like you have some wonderful ways that you incorporate your practice into movement. I used to do Tai Chi and Belly Dance and I miss them! I think it’s really neat to have exercise that intertwines with spirituality. I hope you continue to enjoy your practices! :blush:

Please make yourself right at home here, Alfred - blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @AlfredGeist :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

A happy accident that you made your way here - we’re happy to have you! Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

11 Likes

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @AlfredGeist

It’s nice to meet you, Alfred, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes