Halloween is officially here

My daughter’s latest addition to the family. Meet Leonard. That is where he will be all year long :laughing:. We’re already planning on dressing him up according to season

13 Likes

Is she a Trek fan? Cause that’s a great name for him!

6 Likes

Oh @Peaches that’s awesome.

It reminds me of my neighbor, she has 3 female mannequins that she dresses for the day & for special occasions. They have names, I know their musical group is The Golden Girls :rofl:

I’m going to suggest she add 1 of these too :joy:

6 Likes

No skeletons in your closet…

They are kept right in the open.

9 Likes

She isn’t a fan, the name just popped into her head I guess :woman_shrugging::laughing:

5 Likes

And make themselves quite at home :grin:

5 Likes

Everyone needs a 7ft tall skeleton! :joy:

The kids are already waiting for the night I come shuffling out at 2am and forget he’s there

6 Likes

I could see myself getting scared, not being used to him yet!!! Leonard is awesome :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I wanna look like him when I start my diet.
Who does your hair Leo?:rofl::joy:
I hate myself!

6 Likes

I’m right with you. I’d be too scared to have a large skeleton in my kitchen, especially at night. :scream:
Leonard is a nice name though. We used to have a large skeleton we named Elmer. He would lounge on a barrel of hay on our front porch every Halloween. Sadly, my parents had to retire him because time and the elements wore him down. :cry:

8 Likes

Oh no :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: rest in peace, Elmer!!! I’m sure he’s seen a lot of happy moments!!!

6 Likes

Welcome Leonard!

5 Likes

You should let her know so she can claim she named him that on purpose, because that’s funny to a Trekkie! :rofl:

5 Likes

So excited about Halloween. Thinking to do something special to share with my Spells8 friends. @anneshakargupta

6 Likes