Happy Mother’s Day!

I wish everyone here a very happy Mother’s Day ! Wether you’re a mother yourself, or still have a mother, or just the motherly part in you. And a hug for everyone who’s having a hard time this day.

15 Likes

Thank you and i hope you also have a lovely mother’s day! :blush: :bouquet:

10 Likes

Thank you! Hope your day is lovely too!

10 Likes

So sweet @martje !! Thank you so much. I hope you have a great day as well and everyone else too. And happy Mother’s Day to you and everyone.

10 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers & motherly figures! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Happy mothers day.
May the sun shine down upon everyone.
May you smile because your heart sings.
Sing :heartbeat: sing!
Garnet

8 Likes

Have a blessed Mother Day’s to all the moms in the Infinite Roots coven! :bouquet:

8 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day Moms!! :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

:butterfly:

7 Likes

I wrote up a little A Little History of Mother’s Day :smiling_face:, because I was curious. Some of the things that I have been through, sparked an interest in how this tradition was started. It’s a pretty interesting read though! I found it to be very fascinating. The actual article has embedded links to terms & subjects related to the origins too.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the happy Mother’s Day wishes (and that pretty flower pic! :sunflower:) @martje! :heart:

I hope everyone had/is having a lovely Mother’s Day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Blessed be!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.