Happy to be here

Hey all, Kristy is my name Im from Maine. I have 2 kids :boy: :girl: and own my own business :woman_office_worker:

Happy to be a part of this course, hope everyone has had a great day.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kristy7! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod. I have two adult boys (23 & 20) plus a daughter (13). Congratulations :confetti_ball: owning your own business too! That’s quite the accomplishment!

The courses are great for information as a starting point or learning about different aspects of your path & what works & what doesn’t for you. Or even as a refresher for information they are really good too. Feel free to join any open topic or search the forum for any questions you may have. As always, you can ask any question & someone will get you pointed in the right direction as soon as they see the thread.

I hope you have a great Friday! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Welcome @kristy7,

It’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush: Congrats to you on owning your own business- that’s really exciting to take something you love and turn it into your livelihood :sparkles:

Feel free to explore around and make yourself at home here! If you have any questions as you’re learning, please don’t hesitate to reach out- the Q&A Category is here for you. Ask away and your friendly coven will be happy to help :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :woman_mage:

6 Likes

Hi @kristy7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of business do you own? Just out of curiosity. LOL! It’s always nice to meet new people here, rope them into the activities and basically have fun.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :infinite_roots: @kristy7

I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. It’s good to meet you, Kristy, and I’m glad you have joined us.

I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I also have a business, I work with essential oils. What kind of business do you have?

Love :heart: & Magick :dizzy:

6 Likes

@kristy7
Hi, kristy
As you can tell, we’re from all around the world and welcome you with joy & love. Any questions or just want to talk, think FOREM.
What is your business? I love it when women are able to branch out and do that.
Garnet

6 Likes

As @Garnet mentioned we are from around the world here, to see different areas that we have witches:

Where in the World are the Witches? GROUP POLL! 2022 :map: it will lead you to a more area-specific post held in A Sacred Space Where in the World Are Witches? :world_map: 2022 that you will need to be logged into your account to access the information. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome

I’m sage64 , I’m very new here also and love the courses. Everyone here is so helpful with any questions you may have and very supportive.
Have a great day.

8 Likes

@Amethyst I own a cleaning business Fresh Start Cleaning LLC is the name of it.

Thank you :grinning: :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

I own a cleaning business @marsha It’s still quite small however doing well, I’m definitely very thankful.

5 Likes

Hi @Garnet it is a cleaning service, I do commercial and residential, thank you for welcoming me :heart:

6 Likes

@Sage64 Thank you, and yes I agree everyone is very welcoming and helpful. :heart:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you :heart:

6 Likes

Very cool! I bet you help a lot of people!

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, @kristy7 :blush: Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.