Harvest Full Supermoon!

The Full Harvest Moon on September 29th is the final super moon of 2023, and it is the 4th full super moon we’ve had in a row.

What does this mean for us? This means that we will be able to see the Moon in all its glory, as it will be at its brightest and biggest. For many, this will be a time of awakenings and new beginnings.
The Moon has always been a powerful symbol, and this Super Full Moon will be especially potent. It will be a time to reflect on our lives and see where we need to make changes. It will be a time to start new projects and ventures, and to set our sights on new goals.

This Super Full Moon will be visible tonight Sept 29, 2023 and we can all benefit from its energy. Whether we are consciously aware of it or not, the Moon affects us all. By aligning your energy with the energy of the moon, you can tap into the universal power.

Since this is the final moon cycle before the beginning of the approaching Eclipse season in October, the energy shifts we are currently experiencing are setting the stage for the eclipse season and preparing us for significant soul lessons, profound healing, and spiritual awakening next month.
Start preparing for a large karmic cleansing that will concentrate on abuse of power and disempowerment.

There is no need to be afraid of this event, as it is a positive and beneficial one.

Embrace the change that is coming, and allow yourself to be open to new possibilities. This is a time of growth and expansion, so let go of your old ways and make room for the new. This is a time of rebalance & healing. Just be mindful that purification and release is not always easy and you may face some discomfort in doing this.

Which brings me to…New Beginnings - New Ventures.

I can’t remember if I told everyone here… BUT…I am opening a physical location November 1, 2023 and have named it Mystic Market (Mysticmarketnh.com)

Excuse my appearance - I was cleaning and moving LOL

14 Likes

Happy Full Harvest Moon! :partying_face: :full_moon_with_face: :basket:

I remember the big announcement about the brick-and-mortar location, but I think this is the first time I’m seeing the new website- and it looks amazing! :heart_eyes: Just signed up for the newsletter :blush:

Wishing you all the best with the grand opening, Silverbear! :tada: :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you!! I appreciate the feedback about the website too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Ooohhh… so now that I’m realizing the actual date :rofl: so far this week I’ve thought it was early October or mid September… & then been completely surprised when I learn that now, it’s currently the end of September.

Also, with it being a Full Super Moon… quite a few things make a lot more sense the last few days :laughing:

I love :heart: the work & will definitely sign up for the newsletter :hugs: I really enjoy a that you do on the platforms where I am able to see or follow you’re work :smiling_face:

9 Likes

There weren’t any events on in the plaza nearby. But it’s been a lovely night with good friends and good food. :black_heart:

And of course, I bought mooncakes for all of us! :moon_cake:

I was blessed by full moon visibility from my balcony. The humidity here is once again at 100%, so the chance of a clear photo of the moon is 0%. But that’s okay. :smile:

(That might even be the southern cross constellation below it, too.)

This is exciting! I wish I could visit, but I will follow closely nontheless. :black_heart:

:triple_moon_goddess:

9 Likes

Happy Full Moon :full_moon: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m not doing much over here besides cleaning and prepping for a move, whenever that happens.

Congratulations on your physical location, @SilverBear :tada: That’s so exciting! I can’t wait to see it when it’s all finished. Your website looks amazing as well, Great job!

8 Likes

Sooo… I signed up for the newsletter & saw the grand opening dates… I may try to pop up there. It’s completely dependent on how my Dad is doing & when my brother & I are able to get to FL. Which I’m hoping will be in November.

I also saw the services available & by appointment. There are a couple I’d definitely be interested in at some point.

I’m so happy for you & what a great milestone. :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes