Hats, hats and more hats

I’ve been keeping myself busy with crafting the last few weeks. Partly to stop myself drinking (I gave up a month ago) and partly just because I’ve remembered how much I enjoy it.

This coming weekend I’m attending my first pride event in two years since before the pandemic (provided it doesn’t get cancelled which all the big ones have been). It’s Herts Pride and my firm is for the second time sponsoring the Dog Show and I’m judging again.

Thanks to @MeganB I’m absolutely obsessed with making these: Cottage Witch Hat :womans_hat: Something New!

I thought, what better for Pride than a Rainbow Witch Hat?

So here we go…

15 Likes

So cute. I love it

6 Likes

Wow! You’re very talented! And congratulations on your one month anniversary! You got this!

6 Likes

I love it!

6 Likes

That looks awesome!

5 Likes

Adorable! And the color combinations are fantastic! Really neat, Iris :clap: :clap: !

6 Likes

This is my favorite hat you’ve made yet, @IrisW- you are rocking those colors! :rainbow: It really is a perfect accessory for pride- hope you have a fun time and that the Dog Show goes well! :dog: :trophy:

And a huge congrats to you for your full month of sobriety, that’s an amazing accomplishment! You are one strong witch- keep on being awesome! :tada:

7 Likes

Aww I love all the colors Iris! Great job :partying_face: And congratulations on your 1 month and also going to Pride :rainbow: :partying_face:

5 Likes