Headache after ritual

Did anyone experience a slight headache after their dedication ritual was done? I just finished mine and I have a slight headache after finishing and meditating is it normal?

6 Likes

Hi, congratulations on finishing your dedication ritual! :tada:

It could be from the energy & focus that you used or were in & now your, for lack of a better explanation burnt out or depleted. I would say make sure that you can rest & relax to sort of recharge your batteries. Take it as easy as you can tonight & you should start feeling better. Drink something hydrating :teapot:, relaxing. You should start to feel better afterward.

Full Moon :full_moon: energy is also very strong so you may be sensitive to doing such a ritual combined with the enhanced moon energy.

6 Likes

That makes sense thank you!!

6 Likes

I also felt like it was healing my incision, my incision got all tingly not burning or hurting but it felt healing!

6 Likes

I used to get headaches and feel very fatigued when I would perform any sort of spellwork or rituals, but as soon as I started grounding and centering myself it all got better!

Learning how to ground yourself should help immensely in getting rid of headaches and post-spell fatigue. Get a good snack, drink some water as @Susurrus has said, and do some grounding meditations.

We have this one here on Spells8 that’s a good place to start!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.