Healing Herbs

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to ask about a healing spell I am busy with. The person has more than one ailment so when doing the spell is it better to do various spells for each ailment individually, or is it possible to do a healing spell for all ailments together at once?

7 Likes

You can do one spell for all the ailments. Just focus your intention on healing the person completely.

6 Likes

Ok thank you so much for the advice…

7 Likes

I agree with @Ostara, if the intention is for healing the person of their ailments, as you add the herbs set the intention for what each is for then when combining use the intention of overall healing of the person of their combined ailments :people_hugging:

I hope they get some relief from their ailments with much love & comfort from your spell! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you… @Susurrus and @Ostara that makes sense… Thank you for the help… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You are very welcome! :revolving_hearts: Feel free to ask any other questions that you may have! Someone will be along with you as soon as they can :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

You can definitely do one spell for overall healing!

Personally, I would probably do a spell per ailment just to have a more targeted focus, but it’s not necessary at all :blush:

5 Likes

Actually maybe what i could do is one spell to cover evrything, just to kind of give it a kick start and then in about a week or so target a specific one and then a week later another one and so on?

6 Likes

@yolande1 - This may be a good approach if it feels like first a general overall spell, then maybe each week (I don’t know if you follow the moon or not) target whichever area may be the most prominent issue at the time then move through each one about a week apart from each other. Afterward, you could do another overall to bring them back together to encompass overall healing after targeting each “part”. I hope that makes sense. It sounds like a good approach if there is more than one “symptom” or “ailment” that goes along with the person overall.

5 Likes

It does make sense yes… I have always in the past only had to deal with one issue so I wasn’t sure if doing a whole lot at once would weaken the spell…

I do like to work with the moon yes, so I am doing the preparations now and when the moon is in the right phase I can go ahead.

5 Likes

Perfect! I was going to say maybe doing the more specific parts with the correspondences of the moon phases that week may help with strengthening the intention & energy with the spell you are doing at the time. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Yes you right… @Susurrus… that it a brilliant idea… Its for my mom so this is really important to me… I want to be very precise with this one.

5 Likes

I don’t know if you have already, but we can add her to the Energy Exchange Circle that just launched also. Other members will be able to send healing energy & love as well if you would like. Totally up to you though! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

O wow I would really appreciate that… So very much… My mom is one of the most amazing people I have ever known… All her life she looked after the sick (a born nurse)… Nursed every one of her family members that died of cancer till the day they died… And there were a lot… Now she lives so far from me and can’t help her as much as I would like to… Now I have a big lump in my throat… I would appreciate that… From the bottom of my heart.

5 Likes

I’ve added your mom to our Energy Exchange Circle :heart: we’ve got you and her!

4 Likes

@MeganB thank you so very much…

5 Likes

You are so very welcome! I would jump through all the hoops presented to me for my mom :heart: I can imagine you’re doing exactly the same. Moms are so important in our lives and they tend to mean the world to us. We’ve got you both and many of our coven members will be sending her healing energy!

4 Likes

I am so glad i joined you guys… I suddenly don’t feel so alone anymore… Thank you for your love and kindness…

5 Likes