Healing Time

Witchcraft spell for healing

If you’re looking for a witchcraft spell to help with healing, you’ve come to the right place. This spell is designed to help you with the healing process, whether you’re dealing with physical or emotional issues.

The first thing you’ll need to do is gather some items for the spell.

You’ll need:

• Blue or White candle
  • Lavender oil
  • Quartz crystal

Once you have these items, you’re ready to begin.

Start by lighting the candle.

Then, hold the quartz crystal in your hand and focus on your intention for healing.

As you do this, visualize yourself surrounded by white light.

Next, take the lavender oil and dab it on the candle. As you do this, say the following words:

“Healing energy, come to me
Bring me peace and serenity.
Help me to let go of what doesn’t serve me well.
Allow my heart to be open to what does.”

Allow the candle to burn for at least 30 minutes.

Snuff it out and carry the quartz crystal with you for the next few days.

Whenever you feel the need, hold it and focus on your intention for healing.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Wonderful spell! Thank you @SilverBear :people_hugging::heart::blush:

10 Likes

Thank you for this especially today :cry:

9 Likes

Hope you’re doing okay, @victoria10 :pray: :heart:

8 Likes

I am doing better today. My Dad passed away in November but we couldn’t have his funeral until December because my Mom still had covid and then I got covid so we had to wait. My Mom, sister and I were a mess just crying all the time. We are not crying as much but I still get very emotional quite often. Thank you for your kind words :heart:

10 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear it, @victoria10- losing someone is always very hard. It takes a long time to heal. I hope you’re taking good care of yourself and being gentle as you go through the mourning process. Sending love, light, and hugs your way- may your healing journey continue well from here forward :people_hugging: :heart:

10 Likes

@victoria10 So sorry. Sending you hugs and love :sparkling_heart::green_heart:

10 Likes

So sorry for your loss babe :pray:

10 Likes

So sorry @victoria10 Lots of love and hugs :people_hugging: :people_hugging::people_hugging::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you :heart:

9 Likes

@victoria10 I’m so sorry for your loss & that it was prolonged :people_hugging: I completely understand & know what you’re going through. Please do what you need to for yourself; it is never easy. As @BryWisteria mentioned, be gentle with yourself, it’s definitely a process. Let it happen without rushing it for you or anyone else. Lots of love :heart: & hugs :people_hugging:

Thank you, @SilverBear, for sharing! I can also use different things for healing & it’s good to have options! :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

@victoria10 :people_hugging: :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you :heart:

8 Likes