Healthy Hair Spell šŸ’‡šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Hello and Merry Meet loves! :gift_heart:
Soo I think I should get straight to the point why I have created this new topicā€¦ :sweat_smile: actually, me and my siso are struggling no noā€¦have been struggling for 4 months due to excessive hairfall and dandruff and irritating stuff like that! :worried: You all know that a girlā€™s hair is her foremost concern! :smile: So is for me, as I have been undergoing a lot of hairfall recently along with those itchy white flakes on the scalp! :face_with_diagonal_mouth: I searched a lot on Pinterest for some real hair spells that if followed continuously might reduce my hair lossā€¦and I did get some ideas but, you know that when I am in touch with soooooo many amazing witches out here in our Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: ; well, then why would I go for those random Pins?? I really think I need some expert advice here as I am on the verge of losing my ever soo little self confidence if my hair becomes thinner than thread! Yikes! :cold_sweat: I really donā€™t want that to happen anytime soon or ever!! Please give me some nice hair remedy that is both medically and magickally perfect for my oily scalp! Also, my sis has a dry scalp so kindly help me help her too! :innocent: Thank you and pray for my hairā€¦ :joy:

8 Likes

Solasta_Amore
Hey, sweet girl.
Having been an RN for 35 years, let me say, a beauty spell is not a bad idea and a conscious acceptance that there is a problem. Here in the USA, we have an over-the-counter product called ā€œHair, skin, and nailsā€. When I had my hysterectomy, my hair just ā€œfailedā€ it came in like straw. Iā€™d always had silky straight hair. Using the above product helped a lot.

Although experts say thereā€™s no good evidence that supplements can make a difference.
Iā€™m not saying that you must buy this product, but vitamin supplements may help. As far as dandruff goes, a good dandruff shampoo will help some. Perhaps shampooing with more frequency. If it doesnā€™t decrease, see your doctor, they can recommend other products.

Best of luck
Garnet

9 Likes

@Garnet has provided some great links & I will say that I was on a medication that one of the side effects caused my thick dark brown hair to get thin in what seemed likeā€¦ no time. So my doctor said that I could start taking Biotin, over 5,000 mcg as a supplement during the last part of taking that medication & then for a while afterward to help it, then I could back off to I think :thinking: it was 2,000 mcg & now I do not have to take it at all. I would also caution making sure the supplements are natural & not fabricated. Iā€™m trying to remember natural ways to increase your biotinā€¦ but right now I am drawing a blankā€¦ it was about 10 years ago & some things may have changed since then!

Protein will help with hair growth also!

I will see if I can find anything for you though! I just wanted to pop in & let you know about my experience with it, Garnet would know the medical side more than I would on those topics :hugs:

9 Likes

I use a bar shampoo by a company called Yellowbird on Amazon thatā€™s peppermint and it controls dry scalp, dandruff, and other itchy scalp problems without the medicinal smell or tea tree oil which can burn. I donā€™t know if you can get it though, might be worth a try. Sending your hair good vibes!

8 Likes

Dandruff shampoo is a good place to start. If after some time it doesnā€™t help (it wonā€™t be immediate) then a dermatologist should be able to prescribe one. Dandruff itself wonā€™t cause hair loss, but scratching or picking at it can cause inflammation that leads to hair loss, so if you scratch or pick I would stop (easier said than done). Also I would avoid pulling your hair up tight if that is something that you do.
Did these issues start at the same time? If not, something else could be causing hair loss. Supplements are a good place to start, but if possible I would also see your doctor. Different medical conditions can cause hair loss, personally I have had it from anemia.

8 Likes

I can relate to that, my friend! :grinning: I certainly donā€™t have the nicest hair in the world (I swear it has a mind of its own, especially on those frizzy rainy days lol) but there are some things that really make it wild :sweat_smile:

Youā€™ve got some wonderful suggestions and advice from the coven, so if I may, Iā€™d like to offer an alternative point of view to hair care. Two things that I usually check when my hair is being particularly difficult is the water being using to wash it (some types of water are great while others can wreck your hair) and any emotional stress.

Stress likes to manifest all over our bodies, and one way it manifests for me is through my skin and hair. If youā€™ve had a lot of stress lately (and I imagine the big move has been pretty stressful! :people_hugging: :two_hearts:) that may be showing through your hair! Could be a good time for a quality spa and self-care day :heart:

Just a few other things you might consider! Iā€™m wishing you all the best and I hope you can find some great treatments for both you and your sister. May your hair be exactly as how youā€™d like it to be again asap! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

Lots of love and blessed be!

7 Likes

Thank you all sooo much for such great advices! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Garnet yes I also thought about shampooing often also thank you so much for this link here so that I can know more about what is causing so much dandruff in my hair! :neutral_face: That might just help a lot :flushed: and @Susurrus you are so right about the biotin and protein supplements! I never thought about these! Thank you dear! @Amethyst I loove that you have such a good shampoo dear and thank you so much for sending healthy vibes to my hair. :grin: @charlotte2 yeaah! I am really ashamed ryt now but I do scratch and pick ugh! I know I mustnā€™t do that, now that you also pointed out, I have to stop it! :face_exhaling: And no I donā€™t pull my hair up tight so I guess thatā€™s a plus point :joy: and hey, please do something for that anemia! I had it once temporarily but then it vanished. Itā€™s really something that needs attentionā€¦please eat more and more, red blood cell-making food and do not exert yourself ever! Stay healthy and blessed dear! @BryWisteria first, my hair too, is frizzy lol! :joy: and you are on the point when you said about considering the water before using it to wash your hair. I have heard that rice water is the best for hair growth and I have been failing on saving some everytime :sweat_smile: but yes, I might just set alarms everytime to save the rice water after the rice is boiled! And yes, unfortunately, but yes I am known in my family as the one always with emotional stress as you all know I am an empath soo, yeah. But my family just doesnā€™t understand which irritates me moreā€¦anyways, I am very excited by the thought of a spa and self care day! Although I can not afford a spa :sweat_smile: I can manage on some self care! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you everyone again for soo many ideas and suggestions I am going to do a mix of all these for my hair to become healthy again! :blush:

8 Likes

Ohhhh- Iā€™m going to have to look into this and start saving rice water! :star_struck: From one frizzy-haired girl to another, thank you so much for the tip! :blush: :pray::heart:

Oh goodness, I know the feeling with my anxiety- and thatā€™s the worst thing about it! The more stress someone has, the more they get stressed about being stressed, and it just turns into a spiraling stress nightmare :sweat_smile:

I know it can be tough- big hugs to you :people_hugging: :heart:

No need to pay for a fancy spa day- I bet you can make a really lovely home spa with things you have around the house! Use salt and some herbs to make a nice bath blend, listen to your favorite soothing music, drink your favorite tea, do a face wash, wear your favorite pajamas- and ta-dah! Youā€™ve got yourself a wonderful little spa, at home and for free :grin: :+1: :two_hearts:

Wishing you all the best, Solasta- much love and blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Hii sweetheart! @BryWisteria :kissing_heart:

That is true love! :face_exhaling:

Ohh WOW! Why didnā€™t I think of this? :thinking: :flushed: Anyways, I looooove your suggestion!! I am just thinking when to take out some time for all this extra awesomness! Iā€™m sure I will figure it out and I think I shall pick the coming Sunday! :wink: Thanks sugar! :heartpulse: (I looove to call you this! :sweat_smile: :blush:)

6 Likes

I have the same issues with my hair and scalp.
Rosemary will help hair growth and thicken hair. I add Rosemary essential oil to my shampoo, just a couple of drops in my hand with the shampoo.
Iā€™ve had the best luck making a cold infusion with several herbs and oils. The problem is having oil in your hair so Iā€™m thinking of making a hydrolyzed version that I can use after shampooing.
I did write a spell with my recipe but I will have to look it up.
:butterfly:

8 Likes

Rose water is also good.

9 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure, Solasta! :hugs::heartpulse: I am sure youā€™ll be able to make yourself a wonderful spa day- I hope you enjoy some blissful relaxation and that you (and your hair!) feel recharged afterwards :bathtub: :sparkles:

Lots of love! From, ā€œSugarā€ :wink: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.