(Hekate Crossroads Spell PDF) I know I have a thread for these but

I can’t find it. OOOPPPs I did it again. Merry meet my awesome coven. Our wonderful Bry wrote a spell in an email and I did my Canva magick on it and came up with a spell page to print out for the coven.
Hecate Crossroads spell.pdf (117.7 KB)

Enjoy.

Blessed B!! :tada:

15 Likes

Your Canva magick is impressive as always- this looks gorgeous, Magdelina! :heart_eyes: Thank you so much for upgrading the spell to such a fancy pdf form and another thank you for sharing it! :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Oh thank you for sharing @Magdelina! I’ll get it added to Hecate’s resources as well! :hugs:

7 Likes

It’s beautiful! I love what you did with the PDF :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Loving the Canva magick!

I can’t believe Canva is so popular worldwide now. It felt like yesterday that I was visiting their Sydney HQ when it was new. I loved their owner – she was a joy to talk to and so passionate about what they were doing.

7 Likes

I love using canva. My workplace just got it for the team. I am designing a new updated witcha and elder rune booklet with it right now to sell as either digital content or physical booklet. Makes everything so much easier than using power point lol.

5 Likes

Agreed! I had to use Powerpoint (well, the Google Drive version of it) for something the other day and it made me really appreciate all the fun features in Canva. I really can’t go back to PP now :laughing:

That’s awesome! Happy designing :sparkles: :blush:

3 Likes