Hekate's Night - and Chant

Hekate’s night is a blessing. It is a time to connect with our dark goddess and to embrace our own shadows. This is a night to celebrate our wildness, our power, and our mystery.

On Hekate’s night, we honor the Crone aspect of the Divine Feminine. We remember our ancestors and give thanks for their wisdom. We connect with the dark energy of the universe, and we cultivate our own power.

This is a night for self-reflection and introspection. We take time to connect with our own darkness, and we learn to embrace it. We understand that our shadows are not something to be afraid of, but rather a part of our power.

On Hekate’s night, we celebrate our inner goddess. We let go of our inhibitions and we connect with our deepest desires. We express our sexuality with wild abandon. We are free to be who we are, and we are loved and accepted for who we are.

This is a night of magick and mystery. We open ourselves up to the unknown, and we allow the mystery to unfold. We trust in the power of the dark goddess, and we know that she will guide us on our journey.

17 Likes

Blessed Night of Hekate! :sparkles: :hekate_wheel: :heart:

Love, love, love the chant picture too- is that you modeling so beautifully there, @SilverBear? It’s a really lovely picture! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

It is me!! Thank you!

14 Likes

So beautiful! :sparkles: :black_heart:

I hope to someday be as magickal. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Beautiful photo! The chant is lovely too! Thank you so much for sharing.

13 Likes

@SilverBear gorgeous image! & a lovely :heart_eyes: chant for Hecate’s Night! Thank you for sharing! :revolving_hearts:

13 Likes

great picture and great singing!
blessed night of Goddess Ekati my sisters!

13 Likes

:hekate_wheel: Thank you for this! Such a lovely chant and a gorgeous photo :black_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart:

12 Likes

What a humbling experience for us servants of the mighty demon goddess Hekate to honour her on this night.

I not only had the honour of her presence and acceptance of my offerings but also an enthralling greeting through my black mirror with my spirit animal: The Wolf.

I was greeted with terrifying Red eyes and a vision of thick, grey fur. A mighty showing indeed.

Thankyou for this chant as my almighty goddess loved it, and sent shivers down my spin upon conclusion. My soul truly was full and I have noted this in my Grimoire for future.

Many blessings

13 Likes

@LaraSotty Beautiful ritual, my lovely girl. So proud of you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

This is truly a beautiful picture and chant for the Goddess Hekate!

10 Likes