Heksia witch festival

Today I went to a witch festival. I like to share an impression

Uploading: B948B329-526C-4466-9594-6B647F650C9D.jpeg…

15 Likes

Oh, it looks like so much fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Was this a festival put on by a specific group or something that was being held for other pagans? I’d love to go to something like this one day :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

No no special group, lots of different pagan and witch initiatives

10 Likes

The last one is a house protector. I fell in love :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

You look like you had such a great time :clap: Awesome! What was your favorite part?

7 Likes

I loved the dancing, that was fun, I loved the market, the music, the atmosphere, nice meetings, being with my sister, it was a lovely day. It s hard to say what I liked most

8 Likes

Awesome! :dancer: Dancing sounds like so much fun :blush:

7 Likes

That looks like so much fun @martje
Thank you so much for sharing pictures. I wish we had Witch Festivals here! :heart:

7 Likes

Awesome pics! I particularly liked the maze! And with that mist coming off the water it looks so magical. Thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us! It definitely looks like a lot of fun. I wish there were more things like that where I am, I mean we have Salem, MA but that means I have to leave my little island & it’s almost a 2 hour drive from here :laughing: also very commercialized now.

I have seen places that I have interacted with that do retreats for different sabbats or for learning different aspects of green witchery or what have you. I’ve thought about maybe doing one of those, but I wouldn’t have anyone to go with :laughing: I’m such a wimp sometimes. :rofl:

It looks amazing & like so much fun & just to have the experience. :star_struck:

7 Likes

It was a replica of the boat to Avalon :wink: They had a smoke machine

7 Likes

I hope you will find someone to go with you sometime Siofra, it is so nice to share and be with people who share the same interests!

7 Likes

I’m so happy for you. You look like you had a great time & really enjoyed it. Thats awesome for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you Siofra :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I was gonna say it reminded me of the Mists of Avalon, how I pictured it from the book! They did an awesome job!

6 Likes

They did! :smile:

6 Likes

Wow, it looks so amazing!!! And I LOVE your dress!! I hope you had a wonderful time!!

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Oh my goodness Martje- that looks like so much fun! :heart_eyes: How cool to have a witch festival gathering, and I love how it was open to people from many different paths and practices- it sounds like a great way to all come together to celebrate :blush:

You look very regal and elegant in your beautiful stress on the throne- these are really great pictures! :sparkles: And the house protector! Look at his big shiny eyes- he’s really sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now I want to go to a witch festival too! :laughing: :+1: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

This comes every year, who knows, when you are near during your travels …:smile:

6 Likes

If I ever find myself in the Netherlands at this time of year, I would LOVE to swing by and join you for a fun witchy gathering! :star_struck: Hopefully someday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes