Hello all and thank you

Hi I’m Sam and I’m new. I’ve recently been introduced to a more spiritual path and am trying to learn everything I can. I am excited to meet others with a passion for knowledge and finding people who may help and be helped by connecting.

6 Likes

Hi @samantha6! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

If you’re looking to learn, this is the place to go! You can start out with the Courses and work from there! They’re chock full of good information!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will come by to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

4 Likes

@samantha6 welcome to the forum! I will have to agree that the courses are a great place to start & maybe to find what resonates with you to check out the past weekly challenges & entries to see what feels right to you that way too.

Everyone here is very friendly & helpful so feel free to ask any questions &/or start your own topic/jump in on any open topic that you come across.

I look forward to talking to you more in the coming days!

4 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @samantha6
I’m Marsha from Colorado. I began my journey with what I called a ‘spiritual path.’ I found Spells 8 over a year ago, so happy I did. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here. I have learned so much during my time here. If you have any questions, just ask.
Blessed be :magic_wand: :triquetra:

4 Likes

Merry meet Sam @samantha6,

Welcome to the forum and also to the beginning of your exciting magickal journey! :blush: If you’re looking for fellow magick-lovers who share your passion for the Craft, I’m happy to say you’re in the right place :heart:

A great way to connect with others is by joining some of the forum Activities- there is a weekly witchy challenge, group rituals every Thursday, an Energy Exchange Circle, and more! Make yourself at home here :infinite_roots:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.