Hello All, I look forward to growing with you

Hi! I’m Felicia (43). I am sort of new to Wicca. I began learning about Wicca/Witchcraft many years ago, but was still too afraid to fully let the religion I had grown up with go. I was afraid of what my family and friends would think of me, so I stopped learning. Fast forward to the present and I am now confident enough to be comfortable in what feels good and right to me. There is something so special about Wicca that I couldn’t help but gravitate to it again. I am looking forward to my journey and looking forward to learning about yours.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Felicia97 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :blush: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’ve embraced your path regardless of what others think – that’s a courageous move and one, in my opinion, toward self-awareness and healing! I’m looking forward to learning and growing with you as well.

Have you seen the courses here at Spells8 yet? We have so many available and more are being written and worked on every day. That’s a great place to start :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome @Felicia97! I’m Siofra_Strega, another moderator here in the forum! Congratulations on embracing your path! I did the same thing about 2 years ago & here I am! I have learned so much here & from everyone… the people are great & very friendly.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away! Someone will be along to help you as soon as they can! I agree the courses are great, even if it’s information that you already know. It’s great refresher information!

I look forward to growing with you too & being a part of your journey! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hi @Felicia97! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I think you’ll find that yours is a common thing. I know I got into Wicca, fell away because of life, and came back to it. That makes it all the more special I think. So welcome back!

I second going through the courses, they will refresh your memory and help you know what you need to read up on. If you have any questions ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Wow! Most welcome, @Felicia97! When you said you left behind the opinion of others regarding our craft, you did an immensely brave deed! You portrayed that you or anyone else shouldn’t be afraid to be themselves, even if the world judges them! I can absolutely relate as I too had lost touch for at least 1 month due to thinking tooo much about others’ opinions! But here I am now, and so are YOU! So, please feel at home here and spread your Magick and love within this special community, too! Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

@Felicia97 welcome welcome. Im not a Wiccan but so glad u found us. There many wiccans here and many others of all faiths and practices. Theres also no judgements or condescension here. The Mods shut that down. They are amazing.

7 Likes

Merry meet @Felicia97,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Congrats to you for finding the courage to follow your heart- goodness knows it’s not always easy to do! I’m glad you were able to find what feels right for you. Wishing you a long and blessed magickal journey that brings you much joy and happiness! :woman_mage: :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything- your coven is here and happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Felicia97

It’s nice to meet you, Felicia, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It has been difficult for me, as well, to overcome the Christian dogma I was taught growing up. However, I now know that 'organized religions are different than Jesus the man, and I’m good with that.

There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! We are here for you, Felicia, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.