Hello, All. So nice to be here

Hello, my name is Kara.
I am 24 years old.
I am Fredericksburg VA.
I am part of the LEGBTQ+ community = Bisexual
I live with my Partner/Jarl (head of our clan)
Our clan is The Shadowblood Clan.
I am Norse pagan, I am also a beginner witch.
I am a follower of Loki but associated with Hel, Odin, Thor, Frigga.

I am always up to learn anything new.

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kara16! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here at Spells8 from Cape Cod!

I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions or want to share anything with us please feel free! We are all very friendly & supportive. Jump in on any open topic or start your own :hugs:

There’s a lot of information on the site & within the forum. Feel free to have a look around & make yourself at home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I look forward to speaking with you more in the forum! :infinite_roots:

We have a Norse master post that you may be interested in too! :blush:
Norse Deities Master Post

8 Likes

Welcome to the family

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kara16 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Please feel free to make yourself at home :house: we have plenty to do and see around here – hop right in and get comfy!

8 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t3: Hello beautiful soul welcome, blessings and love!
:yin_yang::heart::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Hi, @kara16! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Have you found the Courses yet? It’s a great place for beginners to start here on the forum!

If you have any questions, just ask, and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kara16.

8 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @kara16

It’s nice to meet you, Kara, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Merry meet @kara16,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Like others have said, please make yourself at home here! If you ever have any questions or need help, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We all walk our own paths in life, but I think the journey is much more fun when shared with fellow magick-lovers :grinning:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.