Hello all!

My name is Michael aka Draykor. I’ve been a practicing solitary eclectic witch for over 20 years now and I still feel I have so much to learn. I was dedicated by a great friend of mine in the very mystic city of New Orleans. The vibes there are unlike any other city I have ever been to. I’ve recently delved deeper into mastering my psychic skills and through some genealogy, discovered my ancestors on my mom’s side are pure Bohemian Gypsy folk. I’m so excited to have found this information!
I’m slowly turning my attached garage into my witch room. I love how it’s coming together. A lot of the items are “recycled” including the beautiful wood suitcase I got for storing my herbs. Goodwill and other thrift stores have some really fun stuff, as long as the energy feels right.
So glad to be a part of Spells8 and look forward to learning and growing with you all. Blessed Be!

8 Likes

Welcome @Draykor75!! I’m Amaris (Craft name, Jessica is my real name) and I’ve been practicing for 2.5 years but have know about the Craft since I was a teenager. My mom converted from Irish Catholicism to the Craft. She doesn’t follow any specific spirituality but it’s very heavy into honoring nature - the only information she could find at the time was based on Native American practices. I was a rebellious teen and didn’t want to be like her and refused my path until recently so I’m slowly regaining myself.

This forum is a great place to ask questions and learn from each other. There are also the courses that cover everything from witch 101 to spell casting and more. I like checking out the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell to give me ideas on how to easily/quickly incorporate magick into my everyday life.

Again, Welcome and Merry Meet!!

7 Likes

A very warm welcome to you! I am new to this community only a few days in as well, and I too have already been practicing for over 20 years - Solitary Green Witch. We all will never stop learning! I love N.O. And used to own a place there, and spend a lot of time there, but haven’t been back since covid, and sold my place some time ago. I can’t wait to see pics of your witch room in your garage - thrifting is fun and incorporating our own and ancestral and found items too. Be blessed and welcome!

6 Likes

Hi @Draykor75! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Wow. Your witch room looks so interesting! I wish I had the room for a witch room! That looks so neat! And you’ll have to tell us more about New Orleans for those of us trapped in the same cities. LOL!

Keep an eye out for a post tomorrow called Merry Meet Monday- Magickal News of the Week. It’ll have all the activities we’ve got going on right now so you can jump in and have some fun!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

4 Likes

Welcome! Your room looks amazing! I’m Ailey from Georgia! I love NOLA!! I’ve been a few times! It definitely has different vibes! Glad yours here and looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

5 Likes

I didn’t see the pictures originally. You have an excellent set up there, wow all those herbs!!! #inawe

Welcome again!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Draykor75,

Welcome- thank you for taking the time to share your lovely introduction, it is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

Your “witch room” is amazing, you have so many gorgeous treasures! And all the better if you were able to recycle things and give them a beautiful new life in your Craft :sparkles:

Like others have said, please make yourself at home here! The recourses on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum are at your fingertips- I recommend using the Search Tool and Tag System to quickly find whatever topics are on your mind. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask away! Your coven is here for you :infinite_roots: :heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Draykor! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :infinite_roots: @Draykor75

It’s lovely to meet you, I am Marsha an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. Your Witch Room is coming along nicely. I like to use recycled items too, they have more charm and personality. And yes, you are right about feeling the energy of things, I do that too.

With Love :heart: & Magick :dizzy:
The Other Marsha

5 Likes

Merry Meet @Draykor75, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m a solitary practitioner & this is a great place to share & learn from others along their paths. :hugs:

Your room is looking good & I’m happy that you are able to have a dedicated room for your craft. My space shares the room with my bedroom :laughing: My husband doesn’t mind though, he contributes items to my practice that he fabricates at work with metals & wires & such through welding & however else he gets these things to do what he wants them to, they all come out great.

I hope to see you in the forum & that you feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own to share information with us! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.