Hello and Merry Meet!

Hi! My name is Alisha and I’m from Kansas. I love the detailed moon meditations and rituals here. I hope you’re all doing well. :smile:

6 Likes

Hi, from your neighbor in Missouri :grin:

3 Likes

Hello!! Excited to join this group…

5 Likes

Hi Alisha! Hello from Virginia! I like the moon meditations and rituals, too! This is a kind and supportive group and the weekly challenges are super fun. I can’t wait to hear about your practice and all you are doing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @alisha5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you’ve found the rituals and meditations. Have you also found the Courses? Those are fun. What kind of magic do you like to do?

I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! Have a great Friday!

2 Likes

Greetings @alisha5 (and @NewDebbie too)! :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you both here! Both the forum and the main Spells8 site are loaded with spells, rituals, history, lessons, and so much more- there is a lot of content to explore! I know it can seem a bit overwhelming at first, so a friendly recommendation is to use the Search Tool. You can quickly get to exactly what you are looking for :mag: :sparkles:

Please know you are welcome to join current Activities- to get a full last of happenings for the week, check out the Merry Meet Monday post (there is a brand new one each Monday. Here is the MMM for this week!). It is a good place to get your bearings :compass:

Please make yourselves at home here- looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be! :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.