Hello, Baby Witch here

Hi, Im Monica, obviously, I am very anxious and eager to learn as much as I can!

9 Likes

Merry Meet sister. Welcome home and congratulations on your journey…

8 Likes

Welcome! :heart:

Be sure to check out the lessons on the website, if you’re interested! We’re here for you!

7 Likes

Hello @monica13 and welcome! I am a green witch and love herbs, the forest, and water magic and I have a big garden, 2 dogs :dog: :dog: and a Cat :cat:. I have a partner and 5 kids and I live in New England by way of Texas, Okla. and Florida. There’s a ton to learn in the forum, the classes and from everybody here and I look forward to getting to know you!! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Hi @monica13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I third going through the Courses. They are a great resource for everyone no matter where you are on your path.

But most of all, have fun while you’re learning! It’s all good!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be there to try to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome Monica!

Make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out over in Q&A if you have any questions!

Blessed be

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @monica13

It’s nice to meet you! I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum. If you have any questions, just ask.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. More of a Celtic Pagan, however always learning new things.

I saw that you mentioned anxiety, we do have a lot of people that only reply or post when they feel ready or want to ask a question. So please don’t feel like you have to respond right away.

With that said, absolutely feel free to search thefirum for anything that may interest you :grin:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.