Hello Everyone- New but not so new

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bre. I’m from California, working full time and going to school for a degree that’s not in my field of work.

I’ve been on and off the path for several years. I go through phases of being super studious and interested in the path and then it will fall off for a few months until I get interested again. I’m looking forward to having some consistency, so if anyone has any tips, let me know!

10 Likes

Welcome @breezeb4 it’s nice to meet you! I’m from Cape Cod & I practiced when I was younger with some friends & then left it for a while. About 2 years ago I came back & never looked back.

So many things just fell into place for me over the time I’ve been here.

The courses are great even for refresher information or to see what resonates with you in your practice. I like to keep up on them as best as I can.

Do you have any interests right now? We have a lot of information within the forum & you can feel free to ask any questions or share any information with us :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you, @Susurrus!

I just started the first course, mostly as a refresher. I’ve always had an interest in the smaller things like adding intentions to my morning coffee or taking a walk out in nature when I get the chance. I’m hoping to expand more as I go.

8 Likes

Welcome! We are so glad you are here! I am Ailey, I live in Georgia. I bet the forum will help you be consistent! There is always something going on and it’s so much fun to check in and see what everyone is up to! I am excited to get to know you!

8 Likes

Thank you! I’m hoping that will be the case.

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I have reconnected with nature in my practice & it feels really good! Im sure you’ll find a nice way to practice, I like to use intentions & magic in the mundane.

Tomorrow there’s a (Group Ritual - Jul 14) :full_moon: Chaos Magick in the Full Moon Light, its a tea meditation spell members participate in each Thursday.

6 Likes

Hi @breezeb4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

If you’re looking for something to do daily, this is the right place to be! The Wiccan Devotionals have really helped me. I don’t follow them so much as use them as a jumping-off place to do what is right for me.

If you have any questions or need any help, just give a holler and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Merry meet Bre @breezeb4,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

I think you have a lot of dedication to work full time while you pursue your studies (both degree and magickal)- I’m wishing you all the best with everything and am cheering for you! :heart:

I can’t speak for your degree work, but at least I can attest that magickal studies are plenty of fun- and you’ve got yourself plenty of support as you embark on your formal magickal journey too! If you have any questions, the Q&A Category is there for you- don’t hesitate to ask away! Your friendly coven is always here to help :infinite_roots:

A good way to build consistency is to find ways to weave (and discover!) magick into your everyday life- from things like these fun “witchy hacks” to all the creative Everyday Magick methods.

Don’t be afraid to try many things- you’ll find what works best for you and your unique magickal practice :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @breezeb4

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch currently living in Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined our community and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better Bre.

Love :heart: Magick :dizzy:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.