Compilation of Quick Witchy Hacks

Do you have any quick witchy hacks to add?? Let’s hear some ideas!

21 Likes

Love the toothpaste intension and the seed paper… All are great ideas… will need to watch a few times to catch them all. THANKS SO MUCH @SilverBear – you always post such wonderful videos!

7 Likes

This is loaded with great tips and hacks- my personal favorite will always be doing a little blessing/gratitude meditation over a cup of tea/coffee! :coffee: But the key unlocking new opportunities is a close second! :old_key: :grin:

I love these small but powerful ways to add a little extra magick into the day :sparkles:

Thanks so much for sharing, @Silverbear- this is a great collection of advice!

6 Likes

These are great!! I would have never thought about using a perfume rollerball for sigils on the skin! Great tip!! And the key visualization - :relieved:

7 Likes

I have a ‘hack’ or at least a solution to the problem of keeping light off oils and solutions if you do not have them in colored glass…T.P.!!! yep the toilet paper roll! :recycle:

I slip the cardboard roll over my bottle to keep the light out. It works if the bottle is small enough to fit. You can write on it and decorate it to match whats in the bottle too. :art:

Picture from momsandcrafters.com

12 Likes

I love this! :heart_eyes: And it’s especially cool to be able to decorate the outside as well- it opens the door for Art Witches to work their magick :art::sparkles:

Thanks for the great tip, @Sarafeena_Sage!

7 Likes

Here’s some pictures of the one I made for my Yarrow Essence that I keep on my bathroom shelf…

I used some of the Spells8 stickers to decorate it. Sorry the picture is a little blurry :woozy_face:

This is also a good way to label oil bottles that are hard to keep a label on! Even when I tie a ribbon with a tag around the bottle the tag gets oily and I have to replace it. If I don’t I end up with mystery oil :laughing:
:butterfly:

7 Likes

I love the idea of the key!! My creative space is an outdoor shed which I unlock every morning as the sun comes up. It’s just begging to become a ritual moment!

Thank you for posting this!

7 Likes

It’s beautiful, @Sarafeena_Sage!!! I love the stickers and colors you used to decorate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s brilliant! :star_struck: My calendula oil is so covered in oil that the label has almost completely worn off. It’s just like you said- a “mystery oil” to anyone (my inself included lol) who can’t remember what it is :joy:

I’m gonna have to save some toilet paper rolls and give this a try! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Also, if the bottle is too wide you can cut up the long side to open it up and it will wrap around the bottle. I wonder how well it would work with 2 or 3 glued together to fit around a quart jar?? Might have to investigate that next!! :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

@Sarafeena_Sage & @BryWisteria Paper towel roll… cut to size :nerd_face:

6 Likes

If the glue is having issues holding them together, there’s always good 'ol duct tape! :grinning: I think that’s a great idea- good luck if you give it a try! :raised_hands:

Ohhh! That’s brilliant! The paper towel roll is about the same size as the toilet paper roll, but you’d probably get about 2 of them. Nice :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

@Susurrus Brilliant idea!! :heart: love it!

6 Likes

Ok, this is totally inspired by @SilverBear (Thank you :two_hearts:) idea for an eco-friendly way to bury a spell jar. :newspaper: :jar:

I would put masking tape or painters tape on the ends or some kind of paper tape that will bio-degrade quickly. You can also use a paper towel roll if you need more room for stuff, @Susurrus :two_hearts: idea, Thank you :wink:

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: Love the Earth!! :earth_americas: :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :globe_with_meridians:

6 Likes

The K-Cups for coffees & teas would work well too! They have biofegradable ones. :smiling_face:

4 Likes