Hello Everyone, New to the Craft

My name is Brandy I’m from Alabama, I’m a mother to a beautiful 3year old boy and I’m currently 37 weeks pregnant with my daughter. I have always been interested in the Wiccan ways but where I live it was always frowned upon. So as I got older the more I read about the Wiccans and Pagans I decided to look into it more. Couple years ago I tried to learn the craft but was pointed in the wrong direction. Then I found spells 8 a few days ago and decided to give it another shot and I’m in love. I’ve learned so much these past couple days and can’t wait to learn more. Thank you for accepting me and I’m hoping to as many friends as I can here. Everyone have a great day!

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @brandy20

It’s nice to meet you, Brandy, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad your path led you here to Spells8!

I recommend starting with the Courses! There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A

I am looking forward to getting to know you better. We are here for you, Brandy, welcome to the family.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 @brandy20 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sorry that you put your practice and education on hold because you were pointed in the wrong direction. That’s no fun and definitely hinders growth! Spells8 is definitely a wonderful place to be for learning, growing, and meeting amazing new people. :blush: :revolving_hearts:

I’m glad you’re here and I look forward to seeing you around!

6 Likes

Hi @brandy20! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re glad to have you here! It takes courage to start a new path, especially since you were pointed the wrong way before! I second beginning with the Courses, they can help you learn so much and come in short videos, which I’m sure you appreciate with a young toddler and a newborn about to be around! Congratulations on that, by the way!

If you have any questions ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome @brandy20! I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator here in the forum from Cape Cod! I have 3 children of my own. Congratulations :confetti_ball: on welcoming a new little one soon! I hope everything goes well for you both! :revolving_hearts:

It’s definitely tough when you are led in the wrong direction, but I’m so happy that you found your way here! :hugs: There is a lot of great information in the various courses & throughout the forum. As said previously, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Everyone here is very friendly & helpful so someone will be along to point you in the right direction as soon as they can. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If you have anything that you would like to share with us, please feel free to do so! We love to learn things also!

I look forward to getting to know you & learn with you! :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Merry meet @brandy20,

Please don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon as well- I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Hooray! :blush: I’m really sorry to hear that things didn’t work in the past, but it sounds like things have aligned and you’re well on your way now. Congrats to you for embarking on your magickal journey- may it be a long and happy one that brings you many blessings! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

You are very welcome here at Spells8- please make yourself at home, Brandy! If there is anything in particular you are researching or you happen to have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your coven is a friendly one and we are here and happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Merry meet @brandy20 - I am excited for you and look forward to sharing and learning more about you! Blessed be!

6 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement I’m excited to get to know everyone!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.