Hello everyone, newbie here 😀

Hello, my name is Letisha and I live in Connecticut, USA. I’ve been fascinated by witchcraft my entire life but I’ve just now decided to look into it more. I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning new things.

6 Likes

Merry meet Letisha @sapphy75,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

Congrats on embarking on your witchy journey- when it comes to studying the Craft and sharing a love of magick with a coven, I’m happy to say you’re in the right place! :heart: Have you found the Spells8 Courses yet? They cover a wide range of magickal topics and are helpful for beginners as well as those looking to start on a new area of magick. Feel free to check them out!

If you have any questions, know that the community here is happy to help. You can make a new post in the Q&A Category and your friendly coven will jump in with advice, tips, spellwork, and more. Please make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome @sapphy75! I’m so glad you’re here! I am Ailey from Georgia. This is such an amazing and supportive place to learn and grow, I know you will find what you’re looking for! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

5 Likes

Hi @sapphy75! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who leans towards candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure yet, the courses can help you out there. They’ve got great information!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @sapphy75
It’s lovely to have you here Letisha. I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado.
I’m looking forward to learning and growing with you!
Love :heart: & Magick :magic_wand: :dizzy: always
Marsha

5 Likes

Thank you all very much for the welcome, I’m already enjoying the site. I’ve spent a lot of time reading :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @sapphy75! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod! Very busy this weekend here… well, since Wednesday night really. :joy:

I used to practice with a friend when I was a teenager, then life happened & 2 years ago I came back & here I am 2 years later this month! The courses are great for starter information & feel free to ask questions you may have. We are all very friendly & helpful.

There is a :mountain_snow: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Land Beneath Our Feet if you would like to participate. The challenges are very helpful for finding different ways of working with aspects of magic & what works or may not for your own practice. It’s also a good place to get other ideas because everyone approaches it a little differently than the next.

I hope to speak with you more throughout the forum!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome @sapphy75! Make yourself at home here :blush::heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.