Hello for a Bit 👋

Just wanted to pop in and say there won’t be a Freebie Friday post today. Dose #2 of the covid vaccine has laid me flat on my ass :laughing: :rofl:

Hopefully I’ll be back up to normal this weekend!

14 Likes

Hope you recover quickly. I received my vaccine on Wednesday and totally felt like I was experiencing a hangover. But today I’m back to my norm :wink:.

7 Likes

Take as much time as you need to recover :heartpulse: I hope its a short one for you :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better soon x

6 Likes

I hope you’re feeling better soon! :hugs:

5 Likes

Feel better soon!

6 Likes

Rest! Take care of yourself bc if you’re not helping yourself first, how can you help anybody else? Take your time :relaxed::pray::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Rest up and sending you healing!

7 Likes

So sorry, Just rest a lot and plenty of fluids. Same thing happened to Rich. Get well soon dearest!
nurse

7 Likes

I hope you’re feeling well, Megan!! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you, everyone :hugs: I’m feeling much better today (and yesterday, too) so I’m on my way back to normal!

8 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that, I get my 2nd shot on the 12th. The first one didn’t bother me, so I don’t know what to expect for the 2nd one! Take it easy & I’m happy that you are feeling better.

7 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better now! Hope you had a good Beltane in spite of being ill.

7 Likes

Hooray!! :raised_hands:

6 Likes