Hello Friends

Greetings from along the edge of the Detroit River, Michigan. :triquetra:
I am a solitary wiccan. I am excited to join this group. I look forward to learning new thoughts, ideas, and absorb positive energies to weave into the spiritual fabric of my craft.

13 Likes

Welcome, Mary! I am a fellow solitary living in Alaska. This is a very wonderful place, many of us call it home. It’s like a family and there is so much to explore. I’m sure you’ll love it here! :heart: :pentagram:

9 Likes

Merry meet @Mary66,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

Your introduction is beautifully written and I think you have some wonderful goals! Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help finding things. Whether you have Q&A or simply want to chat, know the coven is here for you :infinite_roots: :heart:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Welcome, @Mary66, glad you’re here!!

9 Likes

Hi @Mary66! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

How long have you been solitary? We’re always glad to have experienced witches join in on the fun here! There will be a new Weekly Challenge offering later today in the Activities so you can jump in there!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mary66 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m a Celtic-focused polytheist and witch :triquetra: I used to be Wiccan when I first started but eventually found that path to be not for me. I’m glad you’ve made your way here to Spells8 and I look forward to getting to know you better as you grow in your path!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mary66! I’m Siofra_Strega, another heavily Celtic focused polytheist witch… mainly Irish Celtic, I was originally Wiccan when I first started & have since found this path fits me much better & is more comfortable for me to practice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s wonderful to meet you & I look forward to learning about you & getting to know you better! Everyone here is very friendly & helpful. I hope to see you in the forum again soon! :revolving_hearts: :hugs:

7 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome Home @Mary66 :infinite_roots:

I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from the Arkansas River Valley in Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, Mary, I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

@Mary66 Greetings - hope you enjoy Spells8!

7 Likes

Welcome, @Mary66! :sparkles:

You definitely joined the right place! There’s so much information on the site, but especially in the forums. I’ve learned SO much in the short time I’ve been here!

Looking forward to getting to know you more :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

10 years :raven:

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m a witch up in Canada. This site has so much to offer. Look forward to seeing you around the site.

6 Likes

Very cool! I look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose Merry meet!!! And I agree with you on the wonderful information here in this circle. Check out the forums when you get a chance!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.