Hello from Canada!

Hi everyone! Im new to the community! Im from the mountains in British Columbia Canada. Im a stay at home mom of 2. I used to study witchcraft in highschool but honestly dont remember much of anything. So here I am starting fresh! My journey on this path has started with a need for healing​:heart:. I look forward to learning with you!:heart:

18 Likes

Hi Kyrstyn!

Welcome to you! I’m new myself! I’m in a similar situation of being back to the craft after quite sometime sooooo novice witch. I’m a mother of three and grandmother of 4, living here in Oregon. Everyone here has been very warm and welcoming! Much love to you and your family :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Merry meet and Happy Solstice!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

@Kyrstyn Welcome :hugs: So glad you’re here! :heart: :grin: You’re in a great place to learn and grow as a witch :woman_mage: We are great group of witches and very much a family :blush::people_hugging: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden:. Ask questions and we’re here to support and guide you :heart::blush::people_hugging:

11 Likes

@Kyrstyn welcome home!
My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. I enjoy nature, animals, water, the ocean and swimming. A good place to start is the lessons section. Very easy to build on as you progress.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Hi, @Kyrstyn! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

If you need healing you can add your name to the Energy Exchange Circle. That’ll get you started!

If you have any questions or anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you! I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :wave: I’m Susurrus, one of the moderators here at Spells8. It’s lovely to meet you :hugs:

I had a similar situation when I first joined in 2020. I returned to my practice after quite some time & life happening. As I returned, I found this lovely place & haven’t looked back.

There is a lot to learn & conversations about all kinds of topics. So feel free to ask questions, jump in on any open topic, or start your own! We all are very friendly & supportive, so someone will be able to get back to you or point you in the right direction as soon as they can. I look forward to talking to you some more throughout the coven :infinite_roots:

As @Amethyst mentioned, if you would like some healing energy from the coven, feel free to add yourself or ask to be added to the Energy Exchange Circle. We would be very happy to have you! :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Hello @Kyrstyn,

I know we’ve already chatted a bit over in Book Club, but it’s wonderful to meet you “officially”! Thank you for sharing your lovely introduction. I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- it’s really a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

Just want to say that the forum is wide open to you- feel free to explore around and know that you are welcome to jump into any discussions and activities that catch your eye. Make yourself at home here :heart:

Blessed be!

11 Likes

my dear, welcome to the family of Witches! Here is a great school full of knowledge and wise witches! I am Airram from Greece. We practice angelic magic and here for a little while with Hekati. I’m glad you’re here!

11 Likes

Welcome :pray::pray:

12 Likes

Welcome!
I am from Canada too, in Alberta. So happy to have you join us here!

13 Likes

Welcome @Kyrstyn
Glad to meet you. I’m new around here too and I think we’ve already chatted in the Book Club! You are welcome to read my intro (mine is the Illinois one). Happy Yule!

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Kyrstyn

It’s nice to meet you, Kyrstyn! My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Kyrstyn :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Here’s cheers :clinking_glasses: to a fresh start! Feel free to hop right into the forum and make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Hello Kristyn
I kinda know what you mean I’m trying to keep my flame lit :fire: so I am glad to meet you and hope to hear from you in the forum!
I hope we can be friends I know you like to craft and I do too!
Jeannie

9 Likes

Welcome Kyrstyn!!!
I also practiced some witchcraft in high school but then. Stopped. I have been practicing for about 12 years now. I am eclectic witch. I love to make magical objects, kichen witchery and to garden. Welcome to the coven.

8 Likes