Hello from Illinois!

Hello!
My name is Candice and I found this site recently, and I am very excited by the potential! I started my witch journey back in High School, but life/circumstances ended up pushing me into another direction (back to church), but now that I am 40, I’ve decided to stop worrying about losing relationships with family because I am overdue to live for myself. So I picked up my witchy habits for good this time, came out as bi, and my partner and I are eyeing polyamory with interest. It’s amazing what life is like once you truly leave the expectations of parents and Christianity behind. I am also a teacher and a mom!

11 Likes

Welcome CandiAnn! I am so happy for you. So many amazing things happening in your life at the moment. Glad you are here and can share along with us. Hope to get to know you better real soon!

8 Likes

Hiya @CandiAnn,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

I manage a child care centre here in Perth, so welcome from a fellow educator of sorts :books:

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven :purple_heart:.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can :thinking:.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning so much from you too :blush:

Jess :black_cat:

7 Likes

Hey! I’m from Chicago, just saw this and thought I should welcome you … I’m new here as well!!! Xoxo

8 Likes

Welcome Candiann! I’m from Tennessee. Isn’t it amazing the life you can pursue when you stop caring about what other people think? We all need to live for ourselves! But anyway, you’ve come to a great place to relearn your craft.

6 Likes

Hi @CandiAnn! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you’ve decided to be yourself. That’s a great way to start out the new year! Have you found the Courses here on the site yet? They’re a great way to get started.

If you need any help or have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

@CandiAnn hello and welcome. I’m so glad you found your way back to the craft. If you have any questions just and someone will help you.

7 Likes

Hello, Candice so wonderful to meet you. Glad to see you come back in your way of direction.
Don’t worry though, it will come back to you what you learned in High School, and you’ll learn so much more here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful to answer any of your questions.

6 Likes

Welcome! I hope that you are having a great start to your New Year! I’m so happy that it started in part with you finding your way here to continue your path!

The courses are a big help in starting out, Work your way through them at your own pace. If you really are interested in a certain topic then you can continue to research & learn about that before moving on to other topics or themes.

Everyone here is super friendly & supportive of your unique path! If you have any questions then feel free to ask & someone will get back to you as soon as they see it.

Have a great rest of your weekend @CandiAnn

5 Likes

Welcome! It’s an amazing feeling when you can finally live as your authentic self.

5 Likes

Merry meet @CandiAnn! :blush:

It can be tricky to take that first step, so good for you for listening to your heart and doing what makes you happy! It sounds like you have spread your wings and are now living life to it’s fullest- may your journey into magick bring you lots of joy and many blessings! :sparkles:

I hope you’ve been making yourself at home here in the forum! There are always Activities going on, and each week and group ritual is held over in A Sacred Space (just make sure you’re logged in in order to access it!). You are warmly invited to join any events or activities that call to you! :grinning:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Candice! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.