Hello from MI 💙

Hello my name is Diamond :gem:
I am soooo happy to have found this site. Despite not feeling comfortable with being called a witch, I have always love practicing magik, spells and rituals. I am a true Moon lover :heart: and I have felt a connection with her energy and gifted since I was a child. I am a Registered Nurse, Reiki Master, new to Wicca an enjoying the eclectic path! :two_hearts: My practice has been solidarity and I am soooo happy :blush: and looking forward to learning, :books: the continued development of my spiritual practice, :crystal_ball: increasing my level of comfort and being able to share space with like-minded Magikal people! :sparkling_heart::sparkles:

15 Likes

Hiya! I just commented on your challenge post! Glad to see you here! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. My main interest is divination of all forms.

There are so many amazing courses on Spells8 and you can learn so much from the challenges and other chats. Always feel free to ask questions! We have so many different styles of practitioners here that someone should be able to help.

12 Likes

Hi from Chicago I’m John nice to meet you

Iv been practicing for over 30 years got questions just ask im happy to help

I basically dedicated my life for this practice

12 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch interested in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

Honestly, I’m the same way, I prefer to say I practice magick. :woman_shrugging:

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Hello there welcome to the coven. My name is Devenne I’m a Chaos witch from Indiana. I have been working with Lucifer and Satan for many months. Feel free to join in. We are all rather open.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

12 Likes

Hello @Diamond and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Please feel free to make yourself at home - I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

12 Likes

Thank you! :heartbeat:

12 Likes

WOW! Love it! And thank you. :blush:

12 Likes

WeW! See like-minded! Just what I need!! Thanks and I say the same, I practice magic and follow the moon… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Thank you. :heartbeat:

12 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

welcome to the witch family
My name is Airram and I am from Greece
I am glad you are here :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Welcome, @Diamond! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I’m also a moon lover and have felt the same throughout my life.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space and to learn alongside you. :sparkles:

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven @Diamond! I’m Kajsa from Pennsylvania and I’m an Eclectic Witch :consecrate_spell: We are glad to have you here and I’m excited to get to know you better and looking forward to seeing you around :blush: Please, feel free to dig in and immerse yourself in the experience :sparkles: Everyone here is fabulous! Get comfy. There are so many resources, activities, education. I feel you will really enjoy yourself! Blessed Be! :pentagram: :infinite_roots:

12 Likes

@Diamond Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Diamond

It’s nice to meet you, Diamond, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Hi, @Diamond! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

Wow. You’re going to fit right in around here! I look forward to learning from you!

9 Likes

Yah! Be by my side :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Why thank you Lovely❣️

8 Likes

I see, the info her in limitless! And yes the peeps seem to be amazing, so welcoming and ready to share. :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes