Hello from northern utah

I live in northern utah. I consider myself an eclectic witch. I have studied the craft for years off and on. I want to learn new things and more. Those that are close to me know I’m a witch, but I don’t tell everyone. Being in Utah is kinda hard for others to understand. I would love to get to know others and learn more. Merry meet!

12 Likes

Merry meet and most welcome @Lady_Nyx :hugs: :heart: You have certainly come to the right place! Here, you will find all you need to learn even more and meet beautiful witchy souls. I wish you a very blesssed start and as you joined on the day of Beltane, you are going to grow into an even more lovely version of yourself! :innocent: :pink_heart: Blessed Be!
:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Merry meet @Lady_Nyx,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

I’m happy to say you’ve come to a great place to do so, Robin- please make yourself at home here! :blush: There are a treasure trove of resources to explore on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. If you ever have any questions, know that the Q&A category is open to you- ask away, and your friendly coven is sure to offer whatever help we can! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi, @Lady_Nyx! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! I think we just got another new member from Utah, maybe y’all could talk. Not that you can’t talk to us, but, well, you know what I mean. LOL!

As for learning more, the Courses are the place to look. They’re chock full of good information for you to start researching.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be there to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @Lady_Nyx and welcome to the forum.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Lady_Nyx :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I totally relate to staying quiet about your practice. I was just telling someone else from Utah that it’s kind of the same here in Florida. :heart: You’ve come to a great place to get to know others and have community! We’re all a friendly bunch here so feel free to make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Welcome @Lady_Nyx. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do!

8 Likes

Welcome @Lady_Nyx! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod & I understand kind of being quiet about it. Only a few people around me know I’m a witch too.

We have a lot of amazing witches here from all types of backgrounds & practices. If you have any questions or something to share, feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own! :hugs:

I look forward to talking to you more! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Welcome to the family, we’re glad you’re here

6 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Lady_Nyx

I’m Marsha and I also consider myself an eclectic witch! I’m currently living in Colorado, but I lived in the Ogden area for a little over a year, and I totally understand! I feel your pain, it was an interesting place. The overall energy there was really different than anything I had ever felt before. If you have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Lady_Nyx, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.