Hello from OH

Hello, everyonešŸ‘‹! I stumbled across spells8 while looking for something to do with a friend next month for the full moon! My favorite # is 8 for one thing. And then thereā€™s the big ā€œahaā€ moment. My soul felt all warm and fuzzy when I saw there was a group to join because Iā€™ve been 99% solitary with my Craft the last few yearsā€¦which is when I found my roots in this Magickal world.

This last month Iā€™ve been mediating with Amythyst and manifesting a way to connect with more like minded souls. Iā€™m without a doubt an empath and use to be extremely emotional but have found ways to put a protection around myself so I donā€™t put the world on my shoulders so much.

Iā€™m definitely looking forward to conversations, learning with the app, and so much more!

Sending positive vibes to all that read this! :om::heartpulse::sun_with_face:
ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†PheonixšŸ¦ā€šŸ”„

14 Likes

Im John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask.

12 Likes

Merry meet!

Iā€™m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (sheā€™s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

Welcome fellow empath and emotional soul! You are singing the song of my people :laughing:

Weā€™re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Hi @Pheonix86 ! Welcome to the coven! Iā€™m also a solitary practitioner. Iā€™m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. There are amazing classes that Iā€™ve been doing in spells8. Also we have some pretty amazing challenges that have taught me a lot that I didnā€™t know! Great group here! Feel free to ask any questions!

Blessed Be

13 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome!

12 Likes

Hello and welcome Iā€™m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Welcome, @Pheonix86! Itā€™s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

Iā€™m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

Anyway, Iā€™m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :sparkles:

11 Likes

@Pheonix86 glad you joined the witch family! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
I am Airram from Greece, a student who is constantly learning from my sisters here
anything you need donā€™t hesitate to ask
there is always someone who knowsā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven

Iā€™m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana. I work with Satan and Lucifer

Blessed be :magic_wand:

10 Likes

Welcome! Iā€™m Kajsa from Pennsylvania. Youā€™ve made it to a wonderful place. Youā€™ll find so much here! :sparkles: Blessed Be! :purple_heart: :pentagram: :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

Hi, @Pheonix86! Iā€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Itā€™s great to have you here! We have several resources for empaths here on the forum. Iā€™m not one myself, but there are others if you ever need help!

I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Hello @Pheonix86 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and Iā€™m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Itā€™s nice to meet you!

Iā€™m just hopping on the welcome wagon to officially say hello - please, feel free to make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Pheonix86

Iā€™m happy you are here, Lisa. Iā€™m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hello @Pheonix86,

Welcome! Iā€™m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just stopping by to say hello - itā€™s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

Hooray! Youā€™ve got great energy and enthusiasm, Phoenix - please make yourself right at home here :heart:

Thank you for the positive vibes - sending some your way too! Lots of love and blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes