Hello from Southeast Virginia

Hello everyone, I am new to the site, I have been catching up and reading tons of stuff since joining a few weeks ago, there is so much to take in. I have been practicing since I was in my younger years but slipped off my path, it wasn’t until a close friend got me back on it but she did also scare me with her predictions as well and I took a break. When I finally listened to her and found my way back I was so excited. I am glad to be here in this community and can’t wait to learn so much more.

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Heav3n :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’re excited to be here! You’re right – there is so much information here on the forum and the main Spells8 site. You’ll be busy for a while, that’s for sure!

Feel free to hop right in! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

10 Likes

Hi @Heav3n! I’m Amethyst and I’m from Southern WEST Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you found your way again, and this is just a great place to be! Just tons of good information.

If you have any questions, ask and someone will pop in to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst for the kind words.

8 Likes

Merry meet @Heav3n,

I saw a few of your posts around the forum- it’s wonderful to meet you officially! :blush: I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just wanted to pop in and say to make yourself at home here! :heart:

Like others have said, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your coven is a very friendly one- we’re here and happy to help however we can :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forum @Heav3n :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

You’re welcome @Heav3n!

6 Likes

Thank you Bry for the warm welcome.

7 Likes

Thank you Phoenix!

8 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Heav3n

It’s so nice to meet you, Kiki, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. If you have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Kiki, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

It’s my pleasure, Heave3n! Make yourself at home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Welcome @Heav3n! You have definitely found a wonderful place to explore and study and learn! Our coven is tops! I’m so excited you’ve joined us and I can’t wait to get to know you in the forum!

6 Likes

Thanks @AileyGrey!

6 Likes

Thank you @marsha

6 Likes

Hello! I’m in Southwest Virginia as well! I’m trying to figure out how to introduce myself to everyone but I did see your introduction and was able to reply. This is my first time on the site but I’m looking forward to learning more! Enjoy your time here. Blesseded Be. :wave:

8 Likes

Hello @Netta, and welcome! :heart:

EDIT: I just saw your introduction post- it’s perfect! Thank you for sharing it :blush: The rest of this post can be ignored (but I’ll leave it up in case it might help someone else trying to post for the first time!)

You were able to successfully reply so you’re already off to a great start! :blush:

When you’re ready to make an Introduction post of your own, all you have to do is create a new topic. Can you see the button on the main page of the forum ( https://forum.spells8.com/ )? It should be over on the right-hand side and say “+ New Topic”.

If you have any trouble, there’s a guide on making posts here! You are also always welcome to reach out to me or any of the Moderators- we are here and happy to help :handshake: :grinning:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Welcome @Netta sorry for the late response and welcome. I hope you were able to find your way around.

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Heav3n

It’s nice to meet you, Kiki! My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes