Using the Forum: How to Make a New Discussion

FORUM HOW TO:

How to make a new discussion (also called a “Thread” or “Topic”) in the forum:

To create a new thread and begin a new discussion…

• Enter the title of your discussion in the box where it says “Type title”

• Choose a Forum Category that best suits the subject of your discussion. This helps to keep the forum organized, and makes it easy to find certain types of posts! :+1:

• When you are done writing, click " + Create Topic" to make your discussion public.

:warning: Remember that your content must follow the Forum Guidelines, or it may be removed or edited by a moderator

Before starting a new discussion thread, why not check to see if there is already a conversation happening about the subject on your mind?

To browse everything in the forum and find specific topics, use the Forum Search :mag:

If you have any questions, feel free to make a post in the Site Feedback Category or reach out to the friendly Staff Team.

Enjoy your time in the forum! Blessed be :sparkles:

9 Likes

This is Jeannie I made a witchy post in response to the reading Auras and wanted to know how to attach my post to the challenge?
I already did the post I did not see the post on the challenge for others to see that I participated. Thanks
I did this before and forget how to do it! I’m do sorry about the inconvenience. Thank you for your guidance!
Blessed be

5 Likes

When I responded to your post, I used the link to the challenge so you will be included.

When you make a separate post for a challenge. You can copy the challenge link out of the address bar of your browser. Then you can paste that link at the bottom of your new post. Nothing else needs done because the forum software does the rest of the work for you if you are pasting a forum link into a post. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to me and I can walk you through it in more detail. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Praecog29
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes