šŸ‘ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Visualizations

Links listed may go to content that is private for the Coven - please remember to log in so that you can access everything!

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for last weekā€™s Weekly Witchy Challenge - Sacred Books :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

Itā€™s time to close our Books and close our eyes- in order to better open the ā€œeyeā€ within! This week we are going beyond what the naked eye can see by exploring our inner gateway to limitless worlds beyond.

The theme for this weekā€™s challenge isā€¦

Visualization Mind Power Witch Challenge

:eye::cyclone: The Art of Visualization :person_in_lotus_position: :globe_with_meridians:

What does it mean to ā€œvisualizeā€ and how can one train their ability to do so?

At its core, visualization is the art of creating something within your mind. This may be anything from a picture or scene to a belief- it can mean experiencing a sensation that your physical senses arenā€™t actually receiving in the physical world, but that you have conjured with the power of your mind.

Visualization is an important part of the Craft. In order to manifest your will, you must have absolute faith that your intention will come to fruition. Visualizing the goal is crucial for casting effective spells. We are able to effortlessly manifest our needs using faith, visualization and affirmations.

From Spells8: Crystal Clear Visualizations

In magick, visualization can be anything from imagining with absolute faith that your spell manifests successfully to embarking on a grand adventure through a distant world. While the process often involves ā€œseeingā€ mental images in the mindspace, visualization evokes many sensations and senses such as feelings, beliefs, and desires. As such, it can be possible even for those with aphantasia (a rare inability to see pictures within the mind that affects 1-3% of the population).

Although similar in some ways to Lucid Dreaming, visualization occurs while fully awake- the things one experiences during a visualization are guided by the conscious waking mind. Unless working with a deity or higher power, the visualizer has complete control over what they conjure in their minds and how scenarios play out.

Like all skills, prowess with visualization varies from one individual to the next. And at any stage of your magickal journey, oneā€™s ability to visualize can be continuously improved through study, training, and practice :person_in_lotus_position:

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

This weekā€™s challenge is all about visualizations - but as always, how you do so is up to you!

So are you ready? Because itā€™sā€¦

CHALLENGE TIME!

:bell:

From Pixabay

STEP 1 : Manifesting in the Mind :exploding_head:

This challenge is about visualization- but how you choose to take on this theme is up to you!

Still not sure where to begin? To help you get started, here are a few ways in which a witch might approach this challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Visualization Exercises :cyclone:

Give your mind a healthy workout and train your visualization skills through practice. If you have a favorite exercise, feel free to share it. If youā€™re not sure where to get started, here are a few exercises and visualizations spells you can try.

Meditation Roots: Crystal Clear Visualizations Lesson
Visualization-Meditation-Course-360x240

The Inner Temple: Casting Spells with Visualization
The-Inner-Temple-Meditation-Wicca-360x240

Money Visualization Spell
7-day-gree-candle-money-spell-360x240

Visualizing Receiving Love and Care
Love and Care Visualization

Visualizing Stress as a Storm
Stress as a Storm Visualization

Guided Visualization Protection Spell
Protection Visualization

Related topics about visualization:

Opening the Third Eye :eye:

Associated with the Inner Sight and intuition, unblocking and training the Third Eye can aid one in their visualization practice. If you are struggling with visualization or wish to approach it from a different angle, consider working with your Third Eye Chakra this week :purple_heart:

Basics of the Third Eye Chakra
third-eye-chakra

Third Eye Crystal Grid by @christina4
third eye crystal grid

Share Visualization Tips & Tricks :handshake:

Like all skills, visualization can take time and practice to build up your ability. If you have any tips, tricks, advice, or experience about visualizing that youā€™d like to share with the Coven, feel free to share your wisdom as your entry this week!

1. Do you use visualization in your practice?

2. What are your favorite things to visualize (inner temple, meditative situations, etc)?

3. What things help or inhibit your ability to visualize?

Related discussions about visualizations:

ā€¦ And More! :raised_hands:

The suggestions above are just a few ideas to help kickstart your creativity- if you feel called to explore visualizations in another way, please feel free to do so! :blush:

As always, all witches are encouraged to embrace their own unique practice with how they explore the challenge theme :star2:

From Forbes: New to Visualization? 5 Steps to Get You Started

STEP 2 : Share Your Experience :writing_hand:

Click here for a note about challenge inclusivity

Everyone is welcome to join the challenge by practicing magick in line with the current theme. For lurkers and those who donā€™t feel comfortable sharing, it is absolutely okay to follow along with the challenge but keep your entry personal. Feel free to join in spirit and do what feels most comfortable for you! :blush:

That being said, please know that if you would like to receive a prize and a public shout-out, it is required that you share your experience.

Getting Your Credit :white_check_mark:

In order for your entry to be counted, all you have to do is write/share about your experience and label it as your challenge entry. There is a lot of chatting here (which is awesome- chatting and discussion are very welcome!) so please clearly write that it is your entry so I know to count it! :pray:

Where Should I Share My Entry? :thinking:

Click here to learn where to share your challenge entry

You are welcome to post it right here- just click ā€œreplyā€ :repeat: to this post and write your experience in the text box that pops up!

Alternatively, you could create a new post in the forum (this is good for when you have a lot to share and/or would like to discuss aspects of your entry not related to the current theme)

Note : If you do choose to create a new thread, please add the ā€œchallenge-entryā€ tag and/or add a hyperlink back to this post so that it can be easily found- thank you! :bowing_woman:

Deadline :spiral_calendar:

:exclamation: This challenge will close in 6 DAYS :exclamation:

To join in, please share your experience by:

Tuesday, August 1 at 7:00 AM EDT (Eastern US Time)
2023-08-01T11:00:00Z

(Note that the time zone is ET- if you donā€™t see your time displayed above, you can use this time zone calculator to check for your time zone!)

Prizes :gift:

For their efforts, all participants will receive a special shout-out and a small prize! :gift:

Acknowledgments will be given in a Props and Presents Post that will appear in the forums on Tuesday.

After the challenge closes, you are still very welcome to post but please be aware that no additional prizes will be given. This discussion will remain open for about a week after the challenge finishes.

:gift_heart: :gift: :gift_heart:

From Pixabay

A warm reminder that the challenges are designed to be very open- everyone is encouraged to participate in a way that honors and reflects their unique practice :open_book:

If you have any doubts about if something is acceptable to post or say, please double-check with the Forum FAQ and/or reach out to your friendly Moderator Team.

And for those new to challenges- welcome! :heart: Know that the goal of these activities is to help you further diversify and strengthen your abilities and to bring together the Spells8 forum family to inspire and support one another in creative ways :hugs:

From Pixabay

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Close your eyes and open your heart
With intention and focus youā€™re ready to start
To conjure wonders and reach the sky-
There are worlds waiting within your mindā€™s eye!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Blessed Be! :eye::sparkles:

19 Likes

Challenge Entry: Visualizations

(edit: may as well count this as at least part 1 of my entry since I just did both visualizations!)

Hmmm, another fun challenge. Not sure what Iā€™ll work on, but banishing negativity and increasing my motivation are the top two things that come to my mind.

Hereā€™s where I will start - Banish Self Negative Talk and Best Possible Future Self Visualization

Kat

16 Likes

This is interesting. I think Iā€™d like to see signs from Spirit, or something supernatural. Will have to do some research on how to do this. :thinking::heartpulse:

14 Likes

Challenge Entry

I feel like Iā€™m somewhere in between when it comes to my visualization skills. I find that searching images of what I want to visualize is very helpful when Iā€™m having trouble forming a clear image in my head.

14 Likes

Challenge Entry

Oooā€¦ I like this 1 for sure! :hugs:

I remember waaayyy back when, I couldnā€™t wrap my head around this at all! :exploding_head: Over time though & regular practice along with clearing some things & being able to trust my intuitionā€¦ it all came together :heart:

I practice this with certain guided meditations :woman_in_lotus_position: I can follow them & even with a general explanation during the meditation, I have a scene of it in great detail.

After a little while, I decided to create Inner Temples of sorts & I used instrumental music :notes: related to the area, deities, culture (whatever you want to call it)ā€¦ although not necessarily intentionalā€¦ they happened on their own.

There are 2 specific ones that belong to each of my deities. One place is where I will wind up meeting or receiving messages from 1 deity & the the other place isā€¦ my other deity. They are 2 very different but also similar places in some ways. When Iā€™m there, based on the place, I know which deity is connecting with me. I can see the place clearly, the weather, sounds, myself, my deity, animalsā€¦ everything that is there or happening.

Iā€™ve also started Journeying which is like a guided meditation in a lot of ways. I can see, hear, smell, feel sensations of things. Very clearly most of the time, anything I canā€™t make out, I try to discern what it may be or regarding by the other things I can see, hear, smell, feelā€¦

Itā€™s been a pretty exciting journey & being able to come this far not only with meditation but with visualization & my intuition as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

@Susurrus Thatā€™s amazing :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you :blush: I remember the first time I had the experience with the meeting places with just music :notes: I almost immediately told my cousin about it & was so excited & just beside myself :hugs:

It took a while & some definite work on myself as well practice, but was totally worth it :sparkles:

14 Likes

Ok got side tracked looking at visualisation meditations on the app and ended up at astral projection, something I used to do as a child whilst lying on the sofa. Never done it as an adult, but this is different from visualisation yes? :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Challenge Entry

For my entry this week, I wanted to practice being vulnerable and share something that happened to me recently. I have always struggled to visualize images. I wouldnā€™t say that I have aphantasia, but I have a hard time seeing visuals in my head at will. Iā€™ve been working on it, so I may share any updates I have later as well! :slight_smile:

The other day, I was laying in the hammock on our back patio and meditating. I donā€™t know why, but for some reason, I started visualizing myself standing on the back hill overlooking the countryside where I live, waving my arms in a way that had the intention of summoning (if thatā€™s the right word?) rain. After a few moments, I saw an image of Thorā€™s hammer in my visualization within my visualization (? not really sure how to describe it lol). Seconds after Thorā€™s hammer appeared to me, there was a crack of thunder in real life (ā€œWherever the hell THAT is!ā€, to quote my high school English teacher).

I meditated on the thunder and its association with Thor. Several minutes later, I got this really strong impression, but not visualization, of something to do with Odin. I donā€™t remember exactly what the ā€œimpressionā€ I got was, but Odinā€™s name popped into my head. While meditating on Odin, I was startled by the sound of crows (not exactly ravens, but, hey, ravens arenā€™t really A Thing where I live, so Iā€™ll take it!) cawing. I opened my eyes and saw (in real life) not only a gaggle of crows alighting in the trees, but also three deer nibbling happily on the grass not more than 20 feet away from me.

I plan on practicing visualization more. Iā€™ve been doing guided meditations for the past few months, and I have had several semi-successful attempts at visualization. For the most part, though, I would say that clairvoyance isnā€™t my strong suit, but I am particularly prone to clairsentience ā€“ I tend to just know things intuitively, which Iā€™ll definitely take without complaint! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Last week a calm, relaxing challenge then BAM something Iā€™ve always have trouble with to the point that just thinking about it gives me anxiety :woman_facepalming:t2: :laughing:
Letā€™s see what I can do with it

10 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY
I enjoy doing the daily meditations on Spells8, which really help to develop my visualization skillsā€¦

When doing spells, I always visualize the intended result - I am unable, usually, to visualize the process, but I guess thatā€™s where the magick comes in. For example, like in the 7-day Money Green Candle visualization, I can visualize myself with the money and what Iā€™d do with it, but I canā€™t come up with a process for actually receiving the money.

I like to visualize my ā€œSecret Gardenā€, which is my safe place where I can relax and grow. It empowers me and recharges my battery, so to speak.

Iā€™ve always been a very creative person, so I find that visualization comes quite easily. Iā€™m always playing out scenarios in my head. Iā€™m learning to direct them and develop them so that they work toward manifestation of positive outcomes.

Iā€™ve also been practicing opening my Third Eye. Iā€™m definitely developing it, and I need to do a good Chakra cleansing, I think. Iā€™ve got some good Chakra cleansing incense, and tbh itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve done any intensive magick work, so perhaps tomorrow when Iā€™ve got some time (and after being to the beach this afternoon) I will invest in some self-care work and cleanse my Chakras.

12 Likes

weekly witchy challenge - visualizations
Challenge entry - Garnet

Remembered pain
Meditation has many purposes. You may seek peace, to find calm, to reduce stress and pain. Yes, believe it or not. The body has what is called remembered pain. This comes, It is believed, from another life. To make it as simple as I can. Perhaps you broke a leg in another life. And it was very painful. And now you developed a pain in that leg. thatā€™s whatā€™s called remembered pain.

Fears
Memories are another thing that can be remembered from another life. Perhaps you have an unbelievable fear of water, you may have drowned in another life. Fear of heights? Perhaps you fell. From a very high place. Itā€™s not written in stone, or black or white.
None of these things are insurmountable, through meditation one can find reduction if not healing for both pain and fear.

The meditation - the setting
Put yourself in a very calm surrounding, if you wish to play quiet music, that would be fine.
You can do this either reclining, or sitting in a chair just leave yourself open, your hands should be open.

Close your eyes, and just breath as you begin a deep relaxation.

I start the very base of my body, my toes, And I concentrate on relaxing each toe. Going into the top of my foot, the ball of my foot the plantar surface of my foot into my heel and Ankle. Be aware of each section of your body. Relax each muscle as you continue.
Become one with your body, going up your leg into your calfā€™s of your legs and I use the plural form because youā€™re going all the way up your body both sides.

Keep breathing calmly. Go to your knees. Relax your knees.
Remember as you reach each part of your body to relax it. Throw away any remembered pain. Just let it go. Donā€™t let it touch you anymore. I myself have horrible knees. And when I do this I really do feel better. Not completely age and wear donā€™t go away.
Enough about me, breathe deeply.
Be aware of your thighs your relaxing every part youā€™ve touched. Youā€™re relaxing. Youā€™re becoming more calm. Youā€™re denying any remembered pain?, Let It Go.

Going up to your pelvis. Concentrate on your pelvis All the organs that lie within your pelvis male and female. Let any pain from that leave. You remember pain no longer? Itā€™s Gone Going up your body concentrate on your insides your liver your gallbladder. Your intestines youā€™re small intestines your stomach. Relax let go the pain. Next slide moving up to your shoulders relax your shoulders. Relax, And be at peaceā€¦

Moving down your arms your upper arms feel no pain. Itā€™s gone. And you are grateful, of course. Moving into your elbows your lower arm your wrists, hand, fingers and thumb just relax and as you relax. You feel the pain drifting away?

Going back up to your chest. Your lungs are clear your lungs feel good. You have no chest painā€¦ Going up your neck. Relax your neck has a lot of stress of it as does every part of your spine. But in this case your neck holds up your head, which is probably the heaviest part of anyone. itā€™s like 12 pounds, I think.

Relax that neck. Let go any pain any remembered pain. Go to the back of your head. Moving up relax Relax your jaw your mouth. The nerves that run along the side of your face, which is called the trigeminal nerve. Relax feel the pain going away. Until you reach the very top of your head. Let It Go Let it all leave your bodyā€¦

You can say in this state of complete relaxation as long as you want., but know that youā€™re not trapped there. At any time if thereā€™s a sudden noise. Or if youā€™re in danger, you will come instantly alert.
For those of you that may not know, what weā€™re doing is also going up the chakras. And when you reach the crown chakra, which is on top of your head, I didnā€™t I didnā€™t address the third eye which is in your forehead. But thatā€™s thatā€™s another area that we relax, this may mean that youā€™re reducing headachesā€¦ Iā€™ve used this particular. means, many times for pain just because Iā€™ve had a monstrous day and I just need to let it all go. For me, it really works.

Iā€™m not going to say it works for you.

If you wish to to do this particular meditation itā€™s your choice. Iā€™m neither recommending it. Nor not recommending it because itā€™s your choice. Youā€™re always free.
Youā€™re always safe.
Safe being the keyword.
Many are afraid that once they are in this deep state of relaxation. They can get trapped there. But you canā€™t. Youā€™re free.
Enough of me
Blessed Be
Be safe
love one another,
Be at peace.
Garnet

Please see your doctor for any pain that is sudden or acute.
Iā€™m not a doctor nor do I recommend using meditation as a be all cure all.

12 Likes

@Artemisia Both of those exercises sound lovely- good luck and I hope you enjoy your visualization work, Artemisia! :blush:

@tracyS While the physical elements have, well, physical imagery one could picture, Spirit is indeed a bit harder to visualize in a visual sense- but you could focus on non-visual aspects of Spirit. Perhaps explore the sensations that element invokes in you- work through feelings and emotions you associate with Spirit. Or perhaps create an inner sacred space dedicated to practicing with the Spirit Element? Whatever you choose to do, I canā€™t wait to hear about it- good luck, Tracy! :spirit_element: :sparkles:

In regards to Astral Travel/Astral Projection- thatā€™s a really great question. I would say that they are different but overlap- both involve exploring realms and possibilities beyond the mundane. Visualization is something done with the conscious mind, in your control, within the realm of your own mind. On the other hand, Astral Travel involves leaving your mind and body to traverse other planes of existence- where one wouldnā€™t have as much control in a space outside of their own mind and body.

That being said, if you feel called to work on Astral Travel for this challenge, itā€™s definitely similar enough (and enough of a mental workout and training!) to count- feel free to jump in if it calls to you! :grinning:

@Kasandra Finding images is a great way to get ideas flowing- I know I love to browse Google Images or Pinterest when I need creative fuel! Sometimes seeing something with the eyes can spark wonderful worlds in the mindā€™s eye :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Susurrus It has been such a privilege to see you grow and thrive on your meditation and visualization journey over the years- youā€™ve really come such a long way and accomplished so much, Susurrus! :raised_hands: :star2:

@Jewitch Thank you so much for opening your heart and sharing your visualization, Jewitch- it sounds like it was a really powerful moment where your mind and nature connected :cloud_with_lightning: :hammer: :sparkles: Visualization can be really tough, but you are putting in the time and effort and your hard work seems to be paying off big time! Wishing you all the best with your meditations and training going forward (and also if you decide to dig into your possible bond with Odin too!)- good luck and blessed be! :heart: :blush:

@Nixi Oh no! A challenge can certainly be, well, challenging, but I absolutely didnā€™t intend to spark anyoneā€™s anxiety- take it easy, friend! If there looks like a way you might explore the theme in a less stressful way, then go for it- otherwise there is nothing wrong with taking a week off to rest from challenges. Whatever you choose to do, Iā€™m supporting you! :two_hearts:

@Catharine Your Secret Garden sounds like a really magickal place, Isobel- and I agree that visualization and creativity can compliment one another in wonderful ways! Nurturing creativity can help with visualization, and visualizing something makes it easier to manifest- be it a spell, piece of art, music, etc. Visualization is a wonderful thing to explore and train for a creative soul like yourself! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for sharing about your experience!

@Garnet Your meditation is really lovely- reading your words, there is so much detail and emotion that I feel like I am meditating along with you as I read. And ending the experience with encouragement and reassurance is just like you- so kind and loving! :heart: :blush: Thank you so much for sharing this, Garnet- it is beautiful and very much appreciated! :hugs:

14 Likes

Bry my life is stress. Like my niece was doing school work and the question was define stress with example. Without missing a beat, her grandmother said ā€œYour Auntā€™s lifeā€ :laughing:

I just realized though, I do use a form of visualization in spell work. Itā€™s not necessarily a traditional form but Iā€™m going to look at that as a possible entry and as a kick in the pants. Youā€™re really good at that :laughing: :heart:

10 Likes

Challenge Entry:
Visualization is one of my favorite parts of magick because itā€™s available to anyone, and with practice anyone can become a pro. I like to visualize while meditating or trying to communicate with Deity. My favorite thing to visualize is a thick wooded forest with a stream or lake edged with flowers. It amazes me how I can almost hear wildlife around me when Iā€™m actually sitting at homeā€¦ sometimes I will play soundscapes while meditating/visualizing to help me picture things more clearly.

One other practice that I really enjoyed as a child is Astral Travel, so Iā€™m very glad that @tracyS brought it up and itā€™s been allowed as an entry in this challenge! I never knew it had a name when I was a kid or anything, so when I learned about that I was happy to hear I wasnā€™t alone. This challenge has motivated me to try Astral Travel as an adult. I think it will be hard at first but hopefully I will be able to do it with practice! Iā€™ll log my attempts in my bom. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: as always, thank you @BryWisteria for the opportunity!

14 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY

I donā€™t know if this counts as visualisation, but I tend to always get an experience, as I call them, when Iā€™m focusing with crystals. I say focusing as Iā€™m not chanting or meditating in the traditional sense, Iā€™m literally focusing my mind and energy on a crystal, normally my black obsidian pyramid.

Iā€™ve had several experiences. The first was where I enter the pyramid and walk through to the end and through a doorway. I enter a mountain region at night. Most of the time I am hovering over the land but not as high as the birds. The colours are black, green and purple and I travel fast. Upon the top of the mountain was a warrior type figure, I think male, hooded with a long staff. Heā€™s watching over the region and itā€™s windy. This vision Iā€™ve had a couple of times, once was during a reiki session, so I asked her about it, again it started when she placed the crystals on my face, throat, head. She felt it was either a spirit guide or deity.

The second one I had the other night when I was in prayer to my Deity and asked him to show me himself. Again I entered through my pyramid, then into a huge ocean, I was higher up this time, flying very fast over this ocean, the weather was bad, raining and the sky was grey. It was dusk (itā€™s always evening time in my visions, I donā€™t know why) and a hooded figure was floating towards me in the sky. I wasnā€™t scared, I tried to focus and get a clearer look, but then the vision ended and that was that.

These are the two most intense visualisations Iā€™ve had, both I feel guided by a spirit guide and/or deity.
I will try again, and have a go at astral projection too, but itā€™s very intense and sometimes Iā€™m not too sure where Iā€™ll be taken. But the obsidian pyramid crystal has been a wonderful tool in aiding this spiritual practice.
:sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

@Nixi What is a challenge but a kick in the pants to jump in and give something a try? :laughing: :+1: :heart: And you may have a reputation for stress, but youā€™ve got a reputation for creativity too- that sounds like a brilliant idea, Nixi! Youā€™ve made visualization work for you :blush: Iā€™m looking forward to hearing about it- good luck and have fun! :two_hearts:

@amandakay Your forest visualization sounds like a visit to paradise- I imagine itā€™s a really lovely place to meditate and work with your deity! :person_in_lotus_position: :national_park: :heart: And thatā€™s awesome- Astral Travel is an amazing skill to nurture and, like visualizations, full of possibilities! It sounds like you have a natural knack for it- wishing you all the best as you get back into your Astral Travel work. Good luck and I hope it goes wonderfully for you! :milky_way: :blush:

@tracyS While I also couldnā€™t pinpoint for certain if your experiences are visualizations in your own mind space or are taking you out of mind and body to embark on Astral Travel or another form of experience, I can say that they sound amazing! :star_struck: Your black obsidian pyramid sounds like it has become somewhat of a key to unlocking these experiences for you- what a treasure to have! :small_red_triangle: :black_heart: Thank you so much for sharing and I hope that your spirit guide and deity continue to watch over and guide you as you embark on these journeys. Wishing you all the best with your practice, Tracy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Challenge Entry:

Ok, couple things quick- who at Spells8 has been reading my mind? This was exactly the challenge I needed! Visualizing is something I struggle with, and have been thinking lately how I might go about calming my mind and focusing to be able to use this important tool!
So to answer the questions posed;

Not in the truest sense- I can journal, I can write it as though my manifestation has come true. To sit calmly and visualize or meditateā€¦:grimacing:

2. What are your favorite things to visualize (inner temple, meditative situations, etc)?
    ā€¦working on thatā€¦see aboveā€¦

Honestly, I have some wicked attention-defecit disorder, and cannot tolerate the meds to help me focus. I can drink an epic ton of coffee and focus my brain on tasks and do really well under pressure at work (I work in surgery, so perfect scenario for my weird brain), but to visualize and meditateā€¦ think of your computer when you have 3 or 4 tabs open and youre trying to multitask. Thats the best way i can think of to describe the inner dialogue in my dome piece. I start a guided meditation, do okay for a very short time, and then I have thought about my patients, work stuff, family stuff, dinner, why are flamingoes pink, I need to water my plantsā€¦ and before I know it the meditation session is over and I have no idea where it went.

I have been thinking, for me, the key would be to step back and get control over my brain, keep making slow progress with meditation and learning to better focus my intentions and energy.

Any ideas? I would like very much for this to work, just need to know how!

Thanks everyone!

11 Likes

challenge entry1
So its been a while since i worked on my inner temple or worked in it so i figuted this was a great oppotunity to relook at this.
One thing i have also wanted to do was to create a 3d model of said inner temple to assist with the visualisation and also the moving around with in it. I have wanted to do something like this since id seen someone had made a model of a witchy space and ive always loved crafts and ive liked doinf that sort of thing in the past n really wanted to make a model of that inner temple since seeing that post and being reminded of how much i enjoyed that once apon a time. Of course it will take time as i need to plan it out, i need to get resources and try make it how i want my inner temple to look like plus needing time to do it, but ive started the process not only reorganising my actual inner temple but also planning how to make the 3d model of it. Ive also got cardboard boxes waiting to be used and soo many ideas on materials i can use to create the different items id want in there. Im excited :laughing::partying_face::grin: but so it a bit of a mix working or reorganising the inner temple as well as working on creating a physical model of the inner temple to assist working in n moving around in a way that makes sense. That was one thing i struggled with a bit before n i think thats why i stopped goung in there after a while without realising it. Hopefully this renovation n remodelling n actual model will help with that. I can even place the model where can see when first going inside till get more used to it n can remember where everytging is lol then later hopefully i wont need to see model when go inside n could go in when out n about if needed n didnt have the visual cue to go inside with.

12 Likes

Challenge Entry-Visualizations
Iā€™ll take a stab at these. Visualization is not one of my better areas, but Iā€™m slowly improving.

Yes, not very good at it but getting better. Mainly if the spell dictates it.

Iā€™m not to the level of being able to pull off an inner temple just yet.

Definitely being patient, not trying to rush things or force things, having absolutely no one in the house helps as well as thereā€™s no chance of discovery.

11 Likes