šŸ•‘ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE ~ Catch-Up!

Weekly Witchy Challenge - Sounds of Magick - ENTRY

Sounds and Magick are a very interesting topic to me as of late butā€¦ as a little girl I would hear different sounds that I should not be able to hear. For example, when I was about 4 years old, I would hear voices in fans. The fan in my bedroom window, the car, in a store and so on. I could never hear enough to understand what was being said. This, at the age of 60, still happens to me. An apartment I was living in, I would constantly hear someone, or something call my name. In the same place, I saw a Jin at the end of my bed. At a different place I lived I would hear music/party no one was there but me. This house was built in the late 1800ā€™s and was creepy. It has servantā€™s quarters with a back stairway. My room was off those stairs. I heard footsteps in the room next to me, so I called my husband (almost) to come over but of course the footsteps stopped. The next night was a whole different story. He heard them too and called everyone home (5 of us). Every night we would have a house alert. This was a search from attic to basement with fully automatic weapons. They could not comprehend ghosts or demons (I think they might have been Demons themselves). Anyway, sounds with witchcraft sounded like a fascinating topic to me. I started researching and this is what I found:
"Everything, every single thing in this universe vibrates at a certain frequency, from every atom in every blade of grass on Earth through to every planet and star in the sky. Itā€™s all formed and maintained by electromagnetic energy. This is the very same energy we seek to tap into for Crafting. Even words themselves have frequencies when spoken, as do herbs, foods, spices, colors, candles, cards, etc. etc. etc. In my opinion, the best way to raise your vibration is via entrainment. This is the energy work Iā€™m doing with frequency healing. By use of crystal singing bowls, Solfeggio tuning forks, and Solfeggio frequencies through headphones, Iā€™ve managed to heal not only my body, but also my mind and my ethereal other self. And my power has increased. "

Hanging a bell by your front door helps raise vibrations through sound. This simple spell will help to keep negativity and spirits that mean you harm, away from your home and family. The following incantation will help activate or enchant your bells:

1. ā€œGuard our Home, Bell on the Door, let Evil Spirits come no More.
    1. Evil Spells shall Not be Cast, and Good Fortune shall Ever Last.
    1. So Mote it Be!ā€

Witches love to hang little bells from their doorknobs to scare away unwanted spirits. You can hang three little bells from your doorknob and chanting the following spell three times: (Spells8, Francisco Huanaco, August 18, 2023)

ā€œGuard my Home, Bells on the Door, Let Only Blessings walk on this Floor,
Block all Evil and the Dark Arts, May only Good Approach our Hearts.ā€

What is the Meaning of Breaking a Plate?
Breaking a plate is considered to bring good luck or ward off evil spirits. Itā€™s believed that the act of shattering something symbolizes the breaking of negative energy or bad luck in your life. The negative energy is believed to be released by shattering something, and then the positive energy can flow in. So, if you find yourself accidentally smashing a plate, take it as a sign that things are about to turn around for the better! (Spells8, Huanaco, August 18, 2023)
The term ā€œsounds magicalā€ can have different meanings. In the context of the Japanese word ā€œKotodamaā€, it refers to the belief that sounds can magically affect objects, and that ritual word usages can influence our environment, body, mind, and soul. English translations of ā€œKotodamaā€ include ā€œsoul of languageā€, ā€œspirit of languageā€, ā€œpower of languageā€, ā€œpower wordā€, ā€œmagic wordā€, and ā€œsacred soundā€. In another context, ā€œsounds magicalā€ can refer to something that has seemingly supernatural qualities or powers. (2023, April 28 Kotodama. In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia.)
I would have never thought there was so many ways to use sounds with WitchCraft, Spells, Potions, and etcā€¦ In this entry, I have only touch a small potion of ways to use Sounds with Magick, here are some examples of Ambient Music to invoke at your next ritual: (Otherworldly Oracle, January 26, 2019)
ā¦ Celtic flutes
ā¦ Native American flutes
ā¦ Shamanic drumming
ā¦ Tibetan singing bowls
ā¦ Harp
ā¦ Gregorian chants
ā¦ Chakra tones

Source
Witches Bells: Their Magical Origins, Purposes and Uses ā€“ Spells8 Francisco Huanaco Posted on July 5, 2022
Witches Bells: Their Magical Origins, Purposes and Uses ā€“ Spells8ā€¦ Francisco Huanaco Posted on August 18, 2023
Accidentally Breaking Plates Meaning: Beyond the Clatter ā€“ Spells8ā€¦Francisco Huanaco Posted on August 18, 2023
Wikipedia contributors. (2023, April 28). Kotodama. In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 20:13, September 3, 2023, from Kotodama - Wikipedia
Music Magick: Ritual Music & Casting Spells with Music Otherworldly Oracle, January 26, 2019

10 Likes

Here is my second challenge entry.

Sleep & Dream Magick

For this challenge, I prepared my bedside table with specific items to enhance my sleep experience. I place my velvet eclipse cloth, a good dreams pillow, and another pillow for helping to ensure I dream about things I need to see.

I also have a collection of various stones here: amethyst, rainbow moonstone, selenite, apophyllite, jet, smoky quartz, clear quartz, black obsidian, and lapis lazuli.

One stone that stands out is apophyllite, which I have only a few of due to its cost. This stone holds interesting properties as it fosters deeper spiritual connections. It aids in linking with spirit guides, boosting intuition, and sharpening the senses for a clearer perception.

Also, I often come across catā€™s whiskers since I have two cats. These can help me remain undetected during various types of journeys, whether travelling between realms or similar experiences. They essentially work as an invisibility cloak, keeping me hidden from others. Moreover, they contribute to enhancing astral and psychic activities. So Iā€™ve put one from each cat in each pillow.

Afterwards, I prepared a cup of jasmine tea because jasmine tea is known to offer assistance in multiple areas. It aids in divination, promoting better sleep, triggering prophetic dreams, and stimulating creative and innovative thoughts. That sounds perfect for this, right?

I enjoyed my jasmine tea while taking a soothing bath with a homemade salt soak mix. This blend was a creation I threw together for this purpose, and it included jasmine, rose, and lavender, combined with Epsom salt, Himalayan salt, and magnesium flakes.

I carefully adjusted the bathwater to just slightly above body temperature, creating a slight sensation of floating as I soaked in it. While relaxing in the bath, I tuned in to some meditation music, predominantly featuring ocean sounds and similar soothing elements.

After a while, I eventually fell asleep, and my dreams were so numerous that attempting to recount them all would be an overwhelming task. Typically, my dreams are marked by their vividness, length, and intricate details, and this time was no different.

In one of the dreams, I found myself answering a phone call from a goddess. In a separate dream, I was inside my great-grandparentsā€™ home, eagerly awaiting dinner only for my family to eat without me. Another dream depicted a world engulfed in coal and embers, and the resilient communities that arose from the ashes to rebuild. Yet another dream had me fleeing from an enraged man driving a UTE, while frustratingly, the people I encountered along the way remained passive observers.

I also stored the surplus bath salt soak mixture in these cute little jars for future use.

P.S. Sorry if itā€™s weird that I go into detail for what might seem like basic information that many are already familiar with. I have a tendency to explain things as if someone who may require additional information and context might come along. It also serves as a way to convey my thought process, so if I happen to make any incorrect assumptions, someone can step in and correct me, as this has been a valuable way for me to learn and grow.

11 Likes

And finally, here is my third challenge entry.

Strength of the Full Moon

These span the length of the full moon, encompassing the days before and after. I didnā€™t have a predetermined plan; instead, I followed my instincts and did what felt most natural in the moment. I kept the full moon in mind, drawing upon its heightened energies to guide my activities during this period of lunar influence.

Drawing

I channelled my creative energy into drawing without overthinking it. At the time, I didnā€™t have a specific plan, but in retrospect, I believe my drawing depicted me actively dispelling various challenges from my life. This included the fear of being seen as crazy by those close to me, as well as letting go of grudges, dispelling self-deception, and addressing lingering unhealthy relationships.

Selene

I composed a sort of prayer addressed to Selene.

Oh, divine goddess shrouded in darkness,
Maternal creator of immortal essence,
Craft me anew, a rebirth from your touch,
As my light yearns to consume your very being,
Carve out a sacred space for the tapestry of shadows,
An immortal soul birthed from the cosmic womb,
Nestled within your embrace, cradled like cherished offspring,
To you, the sibling of cosmic forces, you are summoned,
O luminous moonlight, casting your ethereal glow,
Grant me the gift of rebirth, a metamorphosis of spirit,
With darkness as my compass, guiding and unveiling,
I shall traverse the journey of renewal, emerging afresh.

Tarot

I also conducted a tarot card reading. Since I acquired this deck back in mid-February, Iā€™ve noticed that I frequently draw Cups and Rings, even though I select them by intuition, pulling them from wherever feels most appropriate after shuffling.

Ace of Cups

This card serves as a symbol of romantic longing, yearning, the pursuit of love, the excitement of new beginnings, and the blossoming of fresh love. The abundance of pomegranate seeds and blossoms mirrors my recent experiences in my relationship with my partner. Iā€™ve witnessed further improvements, particularly since I rearranged my desk, allowing us to sit closer throughout the day and easily keep track of each otherā€™s activities with a simple turn of our heads.

Speaking of new beginnings, it appears that weā€™ll finally be moving into our new apartment in the next couple of months. Weā€™ve been patiently waiting for the construction and renovation work to be completed, and itā€™s exciting to see this long-awaited change on the horizon.

Two of Cups

This card delves into the theme of partnership and the tangible presence of romantic energy. It showcases lovers eagerly embracing new relationships and opportunities, as well as discovering ways to keep existing love vibrant and enduring. The figures in the card gaze at each other with an enchanting allure, mirroring the ongoing benefits of our newfound closeness. Itā€™s heartening to see that my partner is becoming even more excited about the impending move than I amn.

Four of Wands

This card symbolises the essence of home, celebrating joy and harmony, much like the chrysanthemum flower. It serves as a reminder to relish the moments spent with our loved ones and to create a sense of order and comfort within our homes. Itā€™s quite fitting for the circumstances, I must say.

10 Likes

I am a baby witch and LOVE your detailed description!! :snowflake:

10 Likes

:grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:

Itā€™s time for a friendly reminder:

:exclamation: This challenge will soon close :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline:

ā†’ Tuesday, September 5 at 7:00 AM EDT (Eastern US Time)

:clap: :clap: :clap: A round of applause for everyone who has shared an entry (or two, or three!) so far!

It has been a delight seeing the diverse collection of challenge entries shared so far! Catch-Up Challenges are always so much fun because thereā€™s such a wonderful assortment of creative magick on display. It is really something special to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A big thank you to everyone who has joined in so far! :heart:

If you havenā€™t already shared an entry but would like to join in, this is your friendly reminder that you still have a bit of time left to do so!

Blessed Be! :clock2::sparkles:

9 Likes

Woohoo! Time to bust out some challenges!

Challenge Entry One: :eye: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Visualizations

I decided to do this a sort of different way! Iā€™ve been working on my Inner Temple, and rather than describe it, I decided to create it in The Sims 4 and show you all! Granted, it isnā€™t exactly how I have it in my mind because The Sims 4 can only do so much, but itā€™s pretty spot on! Here are some screenshots.

Itā€™s pretty much a circle of oak trees, a stone altar with candles, a pond, etc. all in the middle of the forest. Thatā€™s exactly how I have it in my mind sometimes. Seeing it in the game helps me visualize it better and bring it to life!

Challenge Entry Two: :ear: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Magick of Sound

I donā€™t use sound during my spellwork (usually) but I do use sound, music especially, during my cleansing rituals or throughout the day. Sound has always been a coping mechanism for me, especially when things get loud or overwhelming (in both a physical and emotional sense). One of my favorite songs to cleanse to is actually Castle of Glass by Linkin Park :sweat_smile:

Especially these lyrics right here.

Take me down to the river bend
Take me down to the fighting end
Wash the poison from off my skin
Show me how to be whole again
Fly me up on a silver wing
Past the black where the sirens sing
Warm me up in a novaā€™s glow
And drop me down to the dream below

I use a lot of modern music for things like this. Itā€™s just what fits - plus, it really helps when I can sing along and feel the emotion and energy behind the song.

Challenge Entry Three: :purse: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Making Objects Magickal

For my last challenge, I wanted to show you a design I just finished for my shop. Itā€™s a pentacle wall decoration on an 8-inch hoop! Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve ever added beads to my work, but itā€™s also a new venture for me because of crocheting around the hoop. Iā€™ve done some things like this recently, but Iā€™m finding such a love for crocheting on these hoops and having the ability to hang them on the wall!

This one is up in my shop, but Iā€™m going to make another one for our house and imbue it with protective energies. I might make it blackā€¦ but I was also thinking of getting some rainbow yarn to have more color!

12 Likes

Your inner temple is incredible @MeganB the visuals are amazing you did a really good job itā€™s serenity in every way. :crystal_ball::sparkles: the Sims is such a cool way to bring the imagination to life.
I love your magick of sound entry every full moon i get in my car around 5:30am and I chase it to get a better look while listening to
Love you down by Inoj

Do you remember this song from the 90s ? I pull energy from this song and like you said it just fits. I really enjoyed all three of your entryā€™s I felt like I could relate to them and your pentacle crochet is really cool your really good at crocheting I really like your hats. :infinite_roots: :purple_heart:

11 Likes

I mainly work with the main Pantheon, Ra, Isis, Osiris, Set, Hathor and Bast. I am also starting my knowledge journey into the many other gods/goddesses as well. Ra has been coming through strong for me lately.

11 Likes

EDIT: I didnā€™t see it the first time I checked my badges but I thought I might have done this one, just scrolled the challenge and yes I did :woman_facepalming:t2: Iā€™ll just leave this as rambling :laughing:

The Chakras

So perfect, Chakras are one of the things Iā€™ve been working on over the past few months.

I started with research, lots of research, printed posters and lists and started working on learning the associations before buying crystals for a dedicated Chakra set.

Studying hasnā€™t really been a thing over the past month but I got pushed in a little while Birthday shopping for my oldest son. Heā€™s impossible to shop for and I was so frustrated but then I remembered that a year or so ago he mention being interested in learning.

So shopping and diving into my research I went. I bought him a nice basic set of crystals and got a great deal on a beautiful Satin Spar charging plate and an amazing deal on a like new copy of ā€œChakra Healing: A Beginnerā€™s Guide to Self-Healing Techniques that Balance the Chakrasā€ by Margarita Alcantara and Iā€™ll probably print him a copy of one of the posters.

It wasnā€™t planned studying but I soaked up a little during the project

12 Likes

All three of your entries are awesome. The very first one with your screenshots for some reason just resonates with me! I just keep looking at them itā€™s something about them I canā€™t even explain it truly I canā€™t explain it. Well I have to put that on another mission Iā€™ll need to try to figure out LOLā€¦ Great job!
Blessed Be,
Medea

10 Likes

I just love reading everyoneā€™s challenges feedback is one of my favorite ways of learning.

It looks like you all have excellent and great ideas to celebrate enjoy and thank you I love knowing that thereā€™s other ways not just textbook ways to celebrate.
Blessed Be.
Medea

11 Likes

Your altar is absolutely beautiful. Iā€™m still working on mine.

Blessed Be,
Medea

10 Likes

I mainly work with the Abydos Triad but also at times wirh Thoth, Anubis and Bastet

10 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY
All about Runes

Runes are one of my 3 main areas of study right now. I really tried to justify buying a set this week but I just couldnā€™t do it, and Iā€™m really good at justifying buying stuff. So instead Iā€™m working on making sort of a Rune deck, Iā€™ve never actually seen one but I think thatā€™s what Iā€™m making :laughing: The desire to work with Runes built up quickly so Iā€™m needing to be creative.

I carefully ripped cardstock to make cards and on one side Iā€™m drawing the Rune and on the other side the name, the Rune and meanings.

I figure Iā€™ll learn as I make them and then I can learn with them

11 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY 3

My final entry this week is the Multilingual Magic task

I have been using a course book by a man called Bill Manley to help me to read and understand Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics. I wanted to be able to use the Egyptian names for the dieities as well as write them along with their epiphets using hieroglyphics. I am still near the beginning of this journey but wanted to share my learning so farā€¦

I tend to use the terms Asir, Aset and Heru when referring to Osiris, Isis and Horus as these are the names used by the Egyptians while the latter 3 when the names the Greeks used. I also use the word ā€œduaā€ which means praise so e.g. dua Aset nebet heka means praise isis, lady of magic.

Ive made a video to show how i write and interpret these:(excuse the sound of my snoring poochesšŸ¤£)

I also use the hieroglyphics to carve names and epiphets into candles for my altars.

I just feel it guves everything a little bit more authenticity by incorporating some of the language used.

Blessed be

Alan

13 Likes

When I saw the Making Objects Magickal I thought about your video where you made a charging plate out of the piece of wood and sigils. That was a very good video. You should share it!

9 Likes

Challenge Entry 1 - Magick of Sound

Iā€™m getting thereā€¦ yesterday was just a lot & Iā€™m kind of glad that itā€™s over :clap: I decided to work backward on the list of challenges that I have missed, mainly because the Magick of Sound kind of jumped out at me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I use sound, in many different ways after I thought about it. I have SEVERAL playlists on Spotify that each have their kind of use for me. (some of the names are little off, my kids actually helped me with a coupleā€¦ & one is definitely so they knew not to play itā€¦ well 2 of my kids anyway :laughing:)

I have 1 playlist with close to 50 hours of songs :exploding_head: that was actually started when my 24 year old was still in high school. He added the first 2 songs & then it was kind of a catch all. Between my 3 kids, their friends, myself, my husband, & at least a couple of our friends over that timeā€¦ instead of just playing the song, they added it to the playlist calledā€¦ Maā€¦ so itā€™s literally a conglomerate of songs. There are some on there that come on & I just goā€¦ What in the frankincense is this?!?! & have to skip it. The only issue really is that 1. I have to try to remember the song to remove it 2. when I go to do thatā€¦ honestly like finding a needle in a haystack. (I tend to put the playlist on random & continuous play) When Iā€™m feeling alright, normally this is fineā€¦ 1 or 2 skips & Iā€™m onto a song I can listen to. Itā€™s entertaining to me to have a Vibe switch with no transition from one to the other when Iā€™m driving around :laughing:

I have another playlist called Only Maā€¦ This is music that honestly, only my oldest & I listen to at all. I have shared it with a few people & they can add to it too. One of my friends will add to it or he will add to the Ma playlist then I go add it to this one. Itā€™s actually music that makes me happy :smile: but I have had people ask me, how is that possible because they listen to it & donā€™t understand how I donā€™t get angryā€¦ but also kind of my happy playlist :rofl: (Honestly, the Ma playlist is getting a bit out of hand but it does have A LOT of songs from all over the place & genres & is more than bipolar, maybe unhingedā€¦ Iā€™ve actually started using the Liked Songs feature with maybe 30 - 40 songsā€¦ & just switching up the songs there from the Ma playlistā€¦ because honestly between both of my sons, family members, sonā€™s girlfriends & friends, football players, lacrosse players, baseball players, sailors, my daughter & her friends, my husband & either his or my friendsā€¦ itā€™sā€¦ craziness :crazy_face: & back to the needle in a haystack when trying to remove 1 song that Iā€™m likeā€¦ UH NO!)

We have a fire pit & I have an entire playlist namedā€¦ Fire :fire: so that is one that when we are out in the back we will listen to that playlist & everyone, at least here enjoys whatā€™s on it. My son, daughter, & husband will add songs to it, but its purpose is solely for when we are at the fire pit. As a bonus :sparkler: my husband recently revamped the fire pit so itā€™s larger. The stones on the top kind of make aā€¦ shelf :thinking: Then across the top areā€¦ gratesā€¦ so we can use it for cooking & then when we are done we have metal plates that once itā€™s really just coals & about out those go on top of the grates & then nothing else can fall, blow, be put into the pit unless you take those plates off the top.

There is the playlist named Good Moods :blush: which is exactly as the name states, for when I feel likeā€¦ I need something to uplift my mood at least a little bit :pinching_hand: I canā€™t say that it always works, but for the most part, it does its job & I wind up feeling pretty good after listening to it for a while.

These next :three:ā€¦ each of them kind of have a dual purpose. I canā€™t wait to get back to some sense of a normal routine again. Itā€™s been so long since Iā€™ve felt like I have that at all. So the first one is Celtic Relaxation Music: Beautiful Melodies, Instrumental, Meditationā€¦, I also have Meditation, & Celtic Calmā€¦ the 3rd is or at this point wasā€¦ a daily playlist that I would play while I am home doing my thingā€¦ Itā€™s all mostly Irish Celtic :triskele: music (there are some variations on the Celtic) But, they are songs whether with words or instrumental. They keep me kind of balanced throughout the day while doing ā€œthe things.ā€ Itā€™s also veryā€¦ calming for me :relieved: The other 2 are the same for me, I just donā€™t listen to them as often for ā€œdaily thingsā€ but moreā€¦ Meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: reasons.

I had come to a point in January 2023 where I not only absolutely LOVE :heart: my guided meditations. I have a few specific ones that I will listen to saved on YouTube (a few by the lovely @SilverBear & the Eclectic Green Witchery), & I have another list on Insight Timer (a couple by the also very lovely @MeganB). Then I have a few others from the Irish Pagan School, The Morrigan Intensive, Biddy Tarot, Love & Light School of Crystals, & of course Spells8 :infinite_roots: (something about the womanā€™s voice & the content of the meditations)ā€¦ but I also had started being able to listen to instrumental music & have very rewarding results meditating. Itā€™s how I managed to create my own Inner Temples :hindu_temple:! (I never would have thought to try this if it wasnā€™t for a part in one of my guided meditations that there is no talkingā€¦ & I would go to a different place during that timeā€¦ & when the person came backā€¦ I was on my way back to the original spot then ending the meditation. I decided to see what would happen if I just listened to instrumental music) So now I have 1 place where I meet with the Morrigan :raven: & 1 for Brighid :tree_of_life:

I knew that I needed better sleep & at some point, it was recommended that I use Soundscapes. There are a few that I absolutely could & have listened to all night longā€¦ Rain :cloud_with_rain:, Thunderstorms :cloud_with_lightning:, Water, Beach :beach_umbrella:, Forest :deciduous_tree:, Mountain :mount_fuji:ā€¦ However, my favorite is Waterā€¦ so I have an entire playlist for it, which I actually think is just a playlist that I happened to find on Spotify named Calm Water Sounds. When my anxiety, panic, overwhelm, &/or overstimulation is in higher than high gearā€¦ I lay down to do my breathing with this playlist on or sometimes itā€™s been a rough day for meā€¦ I put in my headphones & fall asleep :zzz: to this playlist.

I tend to use the Celtic playlists during rituals or spellwork too. They just somehow make it feelā€¦ just wonderful.

For as long as I can remember I have always listened to songs but also the lyrics. But more than just knowing the lyrics, what the song is actually saying. In a past challenge, I had mentioned that because of thatā€¦ I sort of attach songs to certain people or even memories. However, it dawned on meā€¦ fairly recently that at the same timeā€¦ I have always been a person who listens to the lyrics & understands them & what the song is aboutā€¦ I use music :musical_note: as an outlet for myself & emotions. Donā€™t get me wrongā€¦ I absolutely have songs that yes I enjoy them & listen to the lyrics that really have nothing to do with that & are purely for entertainment, satirical reasons, amusement, etc. However, because I do listen to the song, lyrics, & what itā€™s aboutā€¦ music has been an outlet for me for many years. One of the things I do now, especially since Spotify & making up playlists (& thankfully figuring out the Liked Songs feature) is I will use it for self-care, meditation, expressing what is going on when I canā€™t find the words, calming down, uplifting, setting the tone of being able to move through my day, rituals, spells, or so I can get through the next moments or parts of my day. I pop in my headphones & do my thingā€¦ whether Iā€™m in a store, going somewhere, around the house or in a new place or a place that I know is going to induce anxiety. (The introvert is strong for me :joy:)

Okay, super long! :nerd_face: If you made it throughā€¦ Thank You :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for that & tolerating my rambles & word salads :green_salad:

12 Likes

I love that! I remember a few years ago I would fall asleep with head phones on listened to rain and wooden boat rocking. It was so peaceful!

9 Likes

My Challenge Entry - Trick Or Treat Challenge
:jack_o_lantern: :candy: :ghost:

So i had actually decided two challenges initially, but wellā€¦i think some chaos is definitely playing into my life too, now. :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tornado: Anyways, at least i got to do one of those, for this catch-up!! :grin: :face_holding_back_tears: I really, really didnā€™t want to miss this one, huhh thank the goddess! :innocent: :partying_face: :sparkling_heart: As you can see the challenge i did not choose, but instead the one that chose me; (my eyes were glued to this one on the very first look! :heart_eyes: :jack_o_lantern: :black_heart:) is the Trick Or Treat weekly witchy challenge and i chose it because of course after our lovely and beautiful Mabon Sabbat, comesā€¦Samhain!!! First itā€™s a Witchā€™s New Year and second, without needing any explanation I can say that I absolutely heart all of the sabbats and esbats in our wheel of the year, but still there are three sabbats that now I practically live for. :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :cupid: :wheel_of_dharma: Those are - Samhain, Yule and Beltane. :ghost: :candy: :cherries: :snowflake: :rose: :heart_on_fire: I am honestly speaking thereā€™s only like 1-2% of difference in my undying love for all the sabbats and these three.
:smiling_face: :dizzy: :pink_heart: Ohh and also the prize badge for this one is such a heart candy!! :wink: :lollipop: :bat: Sweet Nā€™ Spooky :cupid: :skull: I just couldnā€™t resist! Hahaā€¦hereā€™s my little entry of those tasty, tricky-treats! :blush: :heartbeat:

I gathered as many sweet treats as possible but honestly i wanted to make, as in cook something myself, so bad. :pleading_face: I went to one shop and even called another to ask if they had those cake mixes we have here, which we cook with steam inside a packed cooker on medium flame. I just made it a week or two back, for my family! Duh, i couldnā€™t believe it was out of stock everywhere, just now! :exploding_head: What a perfect timing, isnā€™t it? :smirk: :roll_eyes: So this is what I got - some baked jam cookies, chocolate centered toffees and i actually had bought that hersheysā€™s chocolate syrup for the cake, but then had to make chocolate syrup toast, instead. :brown_heart: :chocolate_bar: :cookie: :bread: I obviously blessed my goodies with the sweet and blissful candy blessing that @BryWisteria had included in that challenge. :kissing_heart: :candy: :sparkles: And thenā€¦I pounced on them! (Drawbacks of being a sweet tooth, i can eat sweets anytime, anywhere :cake:) :joy: :rofl: Okay, no i am not that bad honestly, :laughing: i did feast upon the yummy treats but with my mum & sis. :heart: :smile: Oh and obviously! I spent my whole afternoon and early evening hours today, making those cute lil ghost tricksters :ghost: :magic_wand: :wink: and some tiny tasty treats! :smiling_face: :lollipop: :candy: I also plucked a little beautiful bunch of those small & lovely, light lavender wild flowers on my way back from the shop. I am still sitting out here, with them in a cup of water by my side on the boundary of my terrace. I was so enraptured by their graceful and gentle, calming beauty! I once saw my own aura and it looked something like a lavender shade. :face_holding_back_tears: Being an artist and a mad lover of everything that just is, itā€™s too difficult for me to say that any one color is my fav or most attractive. Still, these lil purple blooms are like a deep and belly filling, breath of fresh, magickal air for me! :purple_heart: :cupid: :pink_heart:
Thank you for those lovely witchy challenges we get every week and these super exciting and big doses of magical catch ups too! I enjoyed & loved every moment of it so much! :face_holding_back_tears:
Blessed Be all with lavender love, this month!
:purple_heart: :blossom: :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Challenge Entry 1-that is above and below

the photo is from this meeting
Sometimes I talk telepathically with some animals
One of my favorites is the Wolves
And I felt this more strongly when I went to the ATTIC PARK in Athens
I almost got banned to see the wolf
When I approached the cage it was quite far away
I remember thinking
Get up, my love, come close to see you, Iā€™ve come so farā€¦
Olikos got up from his seat and approached where I was and stood near me for a long time
Andras said to me laughingā€¦this is a climax meeting: when the witch Airam spoke to the wolf!

12 Likes