Introduction from Parrott, Virginia

Hello Everyone! I’m excited to be here and I’ve been reading through as much information as I can process. I’ve been trying to figure out how to introduce myself so hopefully this is the way! I am from Virginia and although I’ve been interested in Wicca, I haven’t began to consistently practice or seek out more knowledge until now. Life has a way of humbling everyone and I’ve reached a point in my life where I need to move forward towards growth in order to let go of situations that no longer felt right to me. So far, this has been an amazing site where I’ve discovered an abundance of information which makes the experience that much better! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

9 Likes

A very very warm and hearty welcome to you dearest Netta! :sparkling_heart: We’re happy to have you here, with us. :hugs: Another beautiful and magical soul in this wonderful coven! :face_holding_back_tears: Also, let me quickly add this…I just went through your profile and bio, oh dear. Firstly, the background picture you have put is breath takingly beautiful! :green_heart: I am assuming it must be where you live. :heart_eyes: :evergreen_tree: And I wanted to tell you that i am also an author of two poetry books that i got published just last year! :smiling_face: :books: I am working on the third one, right now. :heart: it’s just so magical because everything you wrote in your introduction and bio, is soo resonating to me. :sparkles: i mean we are really having quite an age gap here :grin: but i felt your loving, gentle and creative energy immediately. :white_heart: :heart: Blessed be sweets and make yourself wholly comfortable here. :hugs:
Much love… :heartpulse:

6 Likes

@Netta Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England I follow the Norse Pantheon Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home, this is a beautiful coven. Looking forward to getting to know you. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Hi @Netta! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to have you here. It’s weird but a lot of us dabble in Magic and then come back to it, so you’re here with friends!

If you have any questions, ask and someone will be there for you. I look forward to getting to know you, and hope you have a great Thursday too!

4 Likes

Hello @Netta,

You did it perfectly! :clap: Thank you so much for sharing your lovely introduction. I’m Bry, one of the moderators here- it is very nice to meet you :blush:

Isn’t this the truth! Congrats to you for embarking on your personal journey of learning and growth- I hope that your path brings you many answers, joy, and blessings :sparkles:

I’m really glad you’ve been enjoying the site so far- if you ever need help finding anything or find yourself with questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! The Coven is a very friendly one and we are always happy to help however we can :handshake:

Make yourself at home here, Netta! And same to you- have a wonderful Thursday :heart:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Netta :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’ve hit a point similar to you - my practice has taken a back seat for a while because life has been overwhelming in many different ways. Hopefully, Spells8 can help you get on a path that works well for you! I’m sure you’ll find an abundance of information here, as well as support from all of us if needed.

Please, feel free to make yourself at home! :house:

4 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Netta

I’m so glad you have joined us, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Welcome, @Netta. It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart: I’m Katerina, from Australia.

I love this for you. I’ve been doing the same and can already tell, you already made your first leaps just by setting out on this path. It takes strength to recognise and embrace the humbling then set out to make change, and you’re doing that. :smile:

I hope we all here can contribute on your journey. I’m looking forward to sharing mine with everyone here as well. :bowing_woman:

4 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and The Morrigan, a recent guide in my life.

I hear you about life finding a way to humble you. It’s very brave and wise of you to move forward and grow. It’s not an easy task for certain but it is rewarding. This coven and website has been an invaluable source of information and support for me and I continue to let go, move on, and grow even in my 50’s.

So glad to have you here!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.