Hello from the PNW!

Hey all! My name is Shelly, I’m 38 and have been a practicing witch since teenager-hood (Ah yes, the days of Angelfire websites…). I’m not sure how I would describe my practice, but it involves a lot of tarot, meditation, herbs, talking to trees, crystals, astrology, nature walks, and a sprinkling of candle magic should the need arise.

I’ve been checking out this website for a couple of weeks now and I decided to just take a leap and join. I don’t really know exactly what I’m hoping to learn right now, mostly I’d like to meet some like-minded people I suppose. Anywho, pleasure to meet you all. :blush:

14 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Im John nice to meet you iv been practicing for my whole life mom thought me since I was a baby over 30 years of practicing I’m a like minded person cheers!!!

So mote it be

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven. I’m Devenne a witch from Indiana. Feel free to jump :kangaroo: in

11 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Hi, @DreamWithin! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Ah, Angelfire. I used to read some good fanfiction on those sites. Those days are gone. LOL!

Anyhow, it’s nice to meet you! I bet you have a a lot to share with the coven!

11 Likes

@DreamWithin
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

9 Likes

@DreamWithin welcome to the family! My name is Arram, I’m from Greece and I’m glad you’re here!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DreamWithin :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I remember those Angelfire websites! :scream: What a blast from the past :joy: there was so much information out there, so much bad information and even worse graphics!

Anyway, you’ve come to a great place to meet like-minded people and make some friends. Feel free to make yourself at home - I look forward to seeing you around!

9 Likes

Hi :wave: @DreamWithin! It’s nice to meet you, I’m Susurrus another moderator here at Spells8. I practiced in teenager-hood, life happened, & then returned to my practice in 2020. Over that time its been continual learning & evolving. Trying things & seeing where I lie with or without them :hugs:

Definitely a lot of like minded people & very supportive people of all paths & interests. Please make yourself at home & jump in on any open topic, ask any questions, share something with us, start your own topic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We love :heart: to learn & we are super friendly as well as supportive of each other :revolving_hearts:

I look forward to learning & speaking with you throughout the forum! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Merry Meet @DreamWithin ! I’m Mystique. I’m in Minnesota. I’m an eclectic witch. Mostly tarot, pendulum and auras. Studying numerology and dream work. Welcome! And hope you enjoy your time here!

11 Likes

Welcome, @DreamWithin! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, currently in Australia. I live here with my partner and two cats. :smile:

I’m pretty new to being a witch, but I’ve been enjoying it immensely.

Oh gosh, I remember those. I had a few, too, about my fictional worlds and the games I was designing. :laughing:

11 Likes

Hello @DreamWithin,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you- thanks for taking that big leap of faith, we’re happy you’re here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m happy to say you’ve come to a great place for just that- make yourself at home in the Coven community, Michelle! It’s a very friendly and supportive group of magick-lovers. It sounds like you’ve got some great areas of interest, so feel free to explore around. If you ever need any help locating certain topics or have questions, just say the word! We’re here and happy to help :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Looking forward to studying and learning alongside you- blessed be!

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @DreamWithin

I’m happy you are here, Shelly! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. This is a great place to meet like-minded people and make new friends. Everyone is very supportive and welcoming. I’m sure you will love it here! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes