Hello from Topeka Kansas

Thank you! No need to worry about being late. The cape brings back happy childhood memories. I’m sure I’ll eventually relax into a steady pace of learning and exploration. I know it’s a subject that no one can ever know everything. So I’ll settle for almost everything lol.

9 Likes

As close as we can get to everything, I’m continually finding rabbit holes & learning on top of learning & then starting over :laughing: I’ve been here almost 3 years & it’s definitely been a wonderful journey! :revolving_hearts:

I’m glad it brings back happy memories for you! Currently, the Cape is starting to get into the full swing of people coming to visit at least every weekend if not longer. :rofl: So busy, busy, busy this weekend for sure!

9 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Alexander-Moon

I’m so glad you have joined us, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I have social anxiety too, growing up I was so shy, it was painful! I wouldn’t say I’ve overcome it, after all, I lurked for quite some time before my first post.

You are definitely in the right place to learn more and there is a lot of great information here. So if you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

Thank you! I’m getting a real sense of family and warmth as I look around the forum posts. I’m really happy to be here and look forward to continuing to interact with everyone.

10 Likes

It’s a pleasure, Alexander- make yourself at home here! :blush: :heart:

Blessed be!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Alexander-Moon :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I just wanted to hop on the welcome wagon and officially welcome you! There is so much to learn and see here on Spells8 that I’m sure you’ll find your interests and things to study. I’m also an eclectic witch, so I draw from many different sources and do what works for me.

Let your curiosity guide you! We’re all a friendly bunch here, so if you’ve got questions or want to share something you’ve learned, pop into the forum anytime! :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you! I’m finding lots of things to study and so much information all in one place. As well as so many friendly people!

11 Likes

Hello I felt like a weirdo when I first came across a site like this ine. I’m 42 and since 11 I have dreamed of finding a place like this in real life … POOF ‘’!!! "
Here it is and I am so halo happy cause I need support at this moment and I feel here I will find it.
Thanks everyone and i will write my introduction later today.

10 Likes

Wow this is absolutely amazing…i want to go post something ritght now but I keep reading everything that I run across…
rThat’s amazing due to the fact 10 even 5 years ago we were lucky to find a book in library on the craft and no Internet now technology has taken pdf bf I love it.

10 Likes

Yes, the site is amazing, and the people are super helpful and friendly! No need to rush to post, you’ll get to it when you’re ready. And when you do, you’ll be met with a lot of warmth.

10 Likes

@Alexander-Moon @amandakay Hello to both of you! Im a Kansan as well! :sunflower:

12 Likes

Hello, @Missa! Good to meet you, and so glad to see I’m not alone in KS on the forum. It must be fate that we’ve all found each other here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hope you are doing well, and if you’d like you can send me a message. Merry meet!

12 Likes

Hi again! :wave: We do have a post that shows where other witches are from :smiling_face:
Where in the World are Witches? GROUP POLL! 2023 :map:
Where in the World Are Witches? :world_map:

It will kind of give you an overview of where our witches are from around the world! :hugs:

12 Likes

Hi there @Missa, I thought that at most, I would find one other person here from Kansas. But a second one is amazing. @amandakay I agree, it’s probably fate. Both of you, as well as everyone else, can feel free to message me if you would like. I’ve got social anxiety, so I’m not much of a talker, but I am always friendly.

10 Likes

Hi again, and thank you for the links, I signed them both.

10 Likes

Welcome @Alexander-Moon and I hope you find all that you need with this great community!

10 Likes

@Nancy9 Thank you! I’m finding a lot of useful information and so many friendly people.

10 Likes

This could be me (only im a year older……) so close even down to social anxiety! Crazy! Merry meet indeed x

10 Likes

@raiven Thank you! hmmm, are you sure we aren’t twins, well minus the one year difference lol.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.