Hello from Wisconsin

Hail and well met,
Im Joseph by birth, but prefer my chosen name of Asideon Grey or just Asideon. Feel free to call me Joseph as well if you like.

Ive always known i was meant to walk a different path in life than what some may call or consider the norm. While other kids were out play cowboys and indians or some such games i was indoors reading about Merlin and King Arthur.

I am half Scotch irish and sort of as i grew up found a place in eclectic Celtic Wicca and i couldnt be happier.

I love the freedom of worship that the craft allows and the beauty that it helps create in ones life.

Oh and did i mention i get to work magicks just like my hero Merlin. Not that im anywhere near that proficient at it. Merlin was of course in my opinion the greatest ever as we know.

So here i am at spells 8 looking to learn more about Wicca and the craft. I consider my path a living path and will spend all of my life learning its mysteries.

Thank you for lwtting be part of this wonderful community. I look forward to meeting new friends in hopes of gaining old friends.

Asideon

12 Likes

Welcome from a fellow “traveler of a different path” that also lives in Wisconsin. We have so much snow, even my dogs doesn’t want to go outside today.

You will love this website and the members of the forum. Everyone is so supportive and welcoming.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Asideon! I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator here at Spells & from Cape Cod!

I completely understand the feeling of walking another path, I follow a more Irish Celtic :triquetra: path & work with 2 deities from the Tuatha De Danaan, though I am not Wiccan. I am learning something new every day with what does & doesn’t resonate with my path. I am a continual learner, constantly reading things &/or reading about things that I am currently learning.

If you have anything that you would like to share with us please feel free to jump in on any open topic or to start your own! We have different activities each week & Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Feb 20 - 26 :new_moon_with_face: is a great place to learn about the happenings within the forum & the witchy world at large & meet other members to chit chat.

I hope you have found the courses to be useful, there is a wide range of topics. Even if it’s not something you use or that works for you, knowledge is power. There is a lot of great information within each course too! I will admit that I still have 1 to get to, which is fairly new to the course list. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Asideon :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m like you - I was always reading rather than playing outside and I’ve found a home as a Celtic polytheist and eclectic witch :blush: We’re happy to have you here!

7 Likes

Hi @Asideon! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Count me in on being an inside child! I used to beg my Mom to fake ground me so I’d have an excuse not to go out. LOL! We’re glad to have you here! We can always use more male witches around here! Or wizards, however, you prefer to be termed.

I second going through the courses, even if you’ve read that sort of thing before. There are some hidden gems in there! If you have any questions, just ask and some one will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

I have two chihuahuas that actually go out but fly back in as soon as they realize that snow is wet lol.

It is very nice to meet you as well.

I hope to see you around the sight so to speak.

Asideon

8 Likes

Merry meet @Asideon,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :grinning:

This is very beautifully written! :clap: May your journey of magick be a long and happy one, and may it bring you much joy and many blessings :sun_with_face:

Make yourself at home here, Asideon- hope to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome @Asideon! It’s so nice to have you here! I’m Ailey. I live in Georgia. I am nearing my one year anniversary with Infinite Roots and I have learned more than I ever dreamed possible from the courses and the fabulous witches here! I know you’re going to love it! I’m excited to get to know you! Welcome again!

7 Likes

Hello Ailey,
Thank you for such a warm welcome. I too look forward to getting to know you and to be able to share knowledge. I hope to see you around the sight.

Bright blessings,
Asideon

8 Likes

Welcome @Asideon! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch also from Wisconsin :slight_smile:

I felt the same way growing up. I just didn’t really appreciate that until I was much older and it eventually led me here.

You’ve come to a great place to learn! The website has tons of information and the forum is filled with amazing people to connect with and learn from.

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forum!

7 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Asideon

I’m so glad you have joined us, Joseph, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Merry meet Marsha,
Thankyou for welcoming me to the forum. I will indeed be asking questions as they arise. It is very nice to meet you as well.

Asideon

7 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet! :dizzy: I too am from Wisconsin, southeastern area. I’m glad you found your way to Spells8. I hope you’re finding everything you need! There are many wonderful people here and a plethora of information to utilize. Blessed Be my friend! :pray::heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.