Hello, Hello!

Hi, Crystal here. Tampa, Florida born and raised and probably never going to leave from here. I’m an avid outdoors fan, lover of all things nature, and recently been feeling pulled toward magick and spell work. I have always felt a pull toward it, but somehow managed to ignore it because I was raised in the church, and it felt wrong, but I have a strong intuition, and have been known to predict things ahead of time. I have always felt magickal, though, and have always known that I am here to do big things, so I decided to stop ignoring that pull and divulge my magickal side. I have done a couple spells so far, following guidance of another witch online, and there is another wiccan that lives on the same property as me, and she has confirmed (without even knowing it) the knowledge I have gleaned from the online witch by presenting the same information, so I was happy to find out the lady online is legit. She has a quiz and it tells you your magick ability and I scored a 10 out of 10. I also have a wand that I bought, and adorned it in crystal chips, and an altar. I have started to try divination as well, through tarot, runes, and pendulums, but the pendulums are the only thing I fully understand so far. But I am learning. I have only been on this path for two or three months. Anywho, I’m looking forward to learning from everyone and getting to know the others in the coven, too. Thanks for having me! Say hi! Let’s get to know each other! I love new friends!

15 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and live in North Carolina. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

I’m John from Chicago been in the craft over 30 years

9 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I am a chaos witch. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @crystal27

It’s a pleasure to meet you, Crystal! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. If you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Hi! I’m mystique from Minnesota. Welcome to the coven! So happy you are here with us!

I’ve also had this my entire life. I got into witchcraft in my early 20’s. I was being mentored in the dark arts. It wasn’t for me and when I got pregnant I got away from it. I got back into magick a few years ago and have been solitary ever since. I read tarot and use a pendulum. I’m studying numerology and have plans to learn dream interpretation, and ruins. I just ordered my first oracle deck and am so excited to use it!

If you ever have questions there are so many people here that can help. And the online courses are amazing!

11 Likes

Merry Meet @crystal27 So glad to have you here! I’m Kajsa from Pennsylvania. Everyone here is amazing and you’ll feel right at home :house_with_garden: Can’t wait to see you around and get to know you better! Blessed Be! :consecrate_spell: :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

Hi, @crystal27! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you! I’m glad you found your way here. And it’s neat that you have a Wiccan friend in real life. I don’t, and it seems like you learn more with a buddy. That’s why I love this coven so much! All sorts of friends you can learn with!

If you have any questions, just ask, and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

@crystal27 Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Hello @crystal27,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

The Coven community is blessed to have you here, Crystal- please make yourself right at home! :heart: Know that all of the resources on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum are open and available to you. If you ever need help finding anything, just say the word! Everyone is very helpful and supportive here :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon- blessed be!

9 Likes

Welcome @crystal27 You will find that this is a very welcoming group with soooo much information to absorb. I’ve only realized that I was a witch in the past year but have been into tarot, runes, pendulums, scrying and such for about 5 years. I suppose that it is common to not realize that one is a witch or has powers when brought up to view those things as “wrong”. Getting older and more confident in one’s instincts certainly has its advantages.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @crystal27 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

It’s so funny that you’re from Tampa - I just moved out of that area in December :joy: Now I’m in Vacationland (AKA Maine lol) - I’m happy to hear that you’re finding everything alright and that you’ve gotten some good information. Please, feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

9 Likes

@ crystal27 welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
i love the outdoors!
I love animals - with a special love for dogs - I have two Rottweilers
I’m glad you’re here!
Welcome!

8 Likes

Welcome to the coven. I’m Devenne a witch from Indiana. Feel free to join in the water is warm

Blessed be :magic_wand:

9 Likes

Welcome, @crystal27! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart: I’m glad that you’ve found the path that seems to be right for you. You have a wonderful intuition – may it continue to serve you well.

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I love tarot, so if you’d ever love to discuss doing readings or the cards, I’m around!

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

7 Likes